𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 #𝟏𝟒:

¹⁴ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯, 𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝗠𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗻

"Izuku! You ready?"

I knocked on his door and slightly opened it. "Do you need help?" I asked with a slight chuckle. Poor baby's head was so big, he couldn't put his shirt on. He slightly nodded his head and I went over and helped him, lightly tugging the shirt down over his head.

After a couple of tries, he was all good to go. I helped him put on his shoes. He put on his little jacket and grabbed his little bag.

We walked hand and hand out of his room and walked towards the kitchen where we had prepared a house warming gift for them.

"I can't wait until they see their gifts!" Izuku exclaimed. I laughed a little, putting him in his car seat. "Me too!" I kissed his little forehead after I buckled him up. I got in and put the gift in the passenger seat.

"Mommy?" Izuku asked. I peeked over the seat and smiled, "Yes baby?" "Why can't I sit in the front too?" "Because it's not safe. You have to be big and strong!" "Ohhh ok!"

It went silent for a bit until he spoke again.

"Then I'll eat more so I can grow bigg and tall! Then- then, I can sit with mommy!" He added. "Not too much ok? I still want you to be my little bean." "Don't worry mommy, I'll always be your little bean!" He threw his hands up and giggled.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

We pulled up to the house and parked in the driveway, like he told me in advance. I turned off the ignition and unlocked the doors, I grabbed the present and left the car, so I could retrieve my Izuku.

"You wanna walk?" "Yes!" I unbuckled him and helped him down. He put on his little book bag and grabbed my hand. I smiled, grabbing his little hand. We walked to the door and I put down the gift basket momentarily to ring the door bell.

We waited and Izuku fidgeted with anticipation.

The door then opened, and Katsuki stood there with Shoto on his hip. He smiled, and opened the door wider for us. Izuku ran in and gasped at the house. Kat then put down Shoto so the boys could greet each other.

I walked in and held up the basket, "a little gift from Izuku and I." He took it and awed at the big basket. "You guys didn't have to... thank you." He leaned in and lightly kissed me. I smiled in the kiss, parting it with a little giggle.

The boys snickered, nudging each other. "What are you two nuggets laughing about, huh?" I tickled their little bellies, getting more giggles out of them.

They managed to escape, squealing about as they ran around. "Be careful!"

"You ready? There's a lot of stuff." He warned. I took a breath and nodded firmly. "We got this."He walked to the kitchen and put the basket down on the counter, coming back and handing me a pair of scissors.

I looked at all the boxes, "So, where should we start?"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I'm famished. I'm going to order some takeout."
I patted his arm, "make sure there are no peanuts." "Yes ma'am." He went in the kitchen and grabbed a menu, soon ordering takeout.

The boys were in the living room, watching Wild Kratz. Within and hour of unpacking, they were pretty much done.

I stood in the corner of the living room, occasionally passing a glance at them while I opened a new box of things.

It seemed to be full of knick knack and some small items. Within the box, I found a small frame. The glass was shattered, but the photo was still intact.

I picked up the silver, decorated frame, and saw a picture of Katsuki, Shoto, and what appears to be his mother. She had long red hair with platinum blonde highlights. She was a woman of fair skin and fairly petite from the looks of it. She was beautiful no doubt, and they all looked happy.

I wasn't jealous, upset, or felt some type of way. I was just curious. Katsuki never feels comfortable about speaking of her, so I could only wonder what had happened to her. My closest guess so far, was that she might have passed and talking about her was too much pain. Either way, I just hope that one day he'll be able to talk to me about it.

I then felt a warm presence push up against my back. "You can toss that," Katsuki said. I quickly looked at him with furrowed brows. "Are you sure?" I asked. He nodded his head. His attitude changed, his body tensed, and his eyes held so much darkness. I looked at him with concerned eyes. A photo like this seemed like something you'd want to keep. "The glass is broken anyways, it's not safe to keep that in the house." I looked at the picture some more "... If you're sure," I murmured, grabbing a nearby trash bag.

The doorbell rang soon after, meaning the food was here. Katsuki got the door and talked with the delivery man before shutting the door and walking to the kitchen.

I watched him, feeling a little disheartened. There was something he wasn't telling me. Something...important. Nevertheless, I shook it off, making my way to the kitchen to help him with the food.

We all sat in the kitchen nook, talking about our day... laughing, joking, smiling. Well, almost all of us. I glanced at Kay, barely seeing him touch his food. He was withdrawn and seemingly stuck in his own head.

I worried, thinking that I perhaps might have upset him. I lightly tapped his legs with my foot, seeing his head shoot up and look to me. I gave him a look of concern, and he simply gave me a small smile. 

【 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗣 】ᵈᵘᶜᵏ, ᵈᵘᶜᵏ, ᵍᵒᵒˢᵉ!

After we finished eating, the boys ran back to the television to watch their latest obsession, The Backyardigans.

While they were in the living room, it gave me the opportunity to voice my concerns. I picked up some of the empty cartons and made my way toward the trash, thinking about what I was going to say. To my surprise, I didn't have to.

"Y/n... I'm sorry," he said with his back faced to me. I slowly made me way to him and caressed his back. "What for?" "For being cranky... not here." I giggled a little bit, "it's ok, I was just worried about you."

I wrapped my arms around his waist and laid my head against his back. "Just remember, I'm here whenever you need to talk."

- 𝘬𝘢𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘪'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷

I bit my lip, wanting to tell her how much I loved her. But, not knowing how she felt or if it was too soon, I gulped it down, "... Thank you, Y/n."

- 𝘺/𝘯'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷

"Of course!" I let go and stretched my arms, putting the rest of the left overs in the fridge. I looked at my watch and clapped my hands together, "time to get back to work!" I saw him sigh a little, after taking a look at all the boxes still left.

"Aw come on, it's not that bad," I assured him. He kissed the side of temple, grabbing my hand and walking me out of the kitchen.

"It's getting late, let's just relax."

𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐊 & 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐒

Did not proofread 😗.

©️𝗚𝟴𝗕𝗕𝗬𝗖𝟯