𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 #𝟏𝟓:

¹⁵ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯, 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗹𝘂𝗯

Vrrrr, vrrrr

𝐈 picked up my phone, holding it to my ear. "Hello?" Immediately hearing Mina's voice, I paused my show, knowing I was going to need to pay attention.

"Stop whatever you're doing and get dressed."
"Wait what? Why?" "Because Kirishima wants to take me on a date at '21'." "Ok... so why would I be going? I'm not hiding in the bushes like that last time." I popped some popcorn in my mouth, kicking my feet up on the couch.

"Aw man that was so funny!" She cackled on the phone, "But no, I don't want to go alone, he said he was bringing his buddy."

"Buddy as in who?" I questioned. "As in Katsuki Bakugo, duh." I rolled my eyes, "why didn't you just say that-" "Anyways! Just make sure to wear something cute, I'll pick you up!" With that, she hung up.

I deadpanned at my phone and sighed, throwing my head back. In some way, somehow, she always manages to force me into last minute plans. Don't get me wrong, I would love to see Kat... but today was supposed to be my lazy lounging day.

I shuffled my way to my bedroom and took a quick shower.

After the shower, I put on my robe and walked into my walking closet, looking at all the articles of clothing. Tapping my chin with my finger, I pursed my lips and scanned the entire closet.
"What to wear, what to wear?"

My eyes landed on a dress I bought from a fashion show but never worn. Thinking "why the heck not," I took it off the rack and sat it on my ottoman. I then found a pair of shoes to go with it, along with one of my many Dior bags.

I went back to the bathroom and moisturized my body, spraying on a light but flavorful perfume. Coming back to the closet, I put on the dress, feeling not at all restricted to my surprise. The cut of the dress, however, was deeper than I thought it would be. And the dress was very much revealing. But, I didn't necessarily care as long as a titty didn't pop out.

I sat at my vanity, applying a little bit more lipstick. My makeup was minimal, but it's not like I needed it anyways, I was stunning as is.

I let down my hair, combing out the tangled ends, before putting on some accessories. I heard my phone ping, immediately knowing that Mina was here. Checking myself one more time, I grabbed my things and made my way out of the house.