𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 #𝟏𝟐 :

¹² 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦, 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲

"Is he coming soon?!"

Izuku whined. This being the 15th time he asked me. "Yes, he's gonna come soon." I sighed. His jittery self couldn't wait until Shoto arrived.

You see, Shoto had been sick all week, so they didn't get to see each other besides FaceTime. And even then, you could tell it wasn't enough.

Luckily, the doorbell rang. I sighed in relief as I got the door. "Hey guys! Come in." I opened the door wider, allowing little Sho and Katsuki to enter my home. "How are you feeling Sho?" I patted his head and he smiled at me. "Good!" "That's great! Izu is so excited to see you-" Izuku sprinted over and tackled him into a hug.

"Be careful Izu." He meekly apologized, making sure Shoto was alright before hugging him again.

"Thank you, for looking after him. I wish I could stay but-" "Work calls? I get it." I gave him a reassuring smile, knowing the feeling all too well. "I'll take good care of him." He let out a breath of relief.

"I know you will, and thank you again. I'm leaving Shoto!" Sho came running and gave his daddy a kiss and a hug. "I love you daddy." "I love you too bud, be good for Ms. L/n." "Ok." He pecked my forehead and gave Izuku a fist bump before waving to us, goodbye.

"So, what do guys wanna do?" I ruffled both of their heads, getting a little squeal out of Izuku. "Play with us!" Izuku threw his hands in the air so I tickled his little tummy. I finally stopped, letting him to catch his breath. I could hear little Sho let out a chuckle.

"What do you guys wanna play?"

【 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗣 】ᵈᵘᶜᵏ, ᵈᵘᶜᵏ, ᵍᵒᵒˢᵉ!

"You guys hungry? I know I am." I rubbed my belly and the two toddlers nodded their heads as they were sprawled out on the sofa and the ottoman.

"Mm what are you guys hungry for?" "Anything!" Izuku shouted. I laughed, poking his belly, getting a loud giggle out of him. "Well, we could get Chinese, Thai, Indian, Nigerian, McDonald's... or I could cook?" I counted with my fingers.

I then looked at Sho who was laying face down on the ottoman. I picked him up and and sat him down, letting him lay on my stomach. My motherly instinct couldn't resist coddling him.

"What do you feel like eating Sho?" I rubbed his arm. He picked at his finger, looking up at me. "Cold Soba." I awed at him and squeezed him in my arms. "You are too cute! Cold Soba it is!"