Liam

I just hugged her, I was disappointed but she still is my best friend, we cried together for 5 minutes, in the middle of traffic. People were honking their horns at us, but we didn't care. I don't understand JaNea decisions, but I'm going to stay behind her 100%. We finally pulled ourselves together and I continued to drive to school. "Don't be mad at me Mo, just let me figure this out on my own please?" Jay said looking out the tinted window. I sighed, knowing my dignity wouldn't let me do that. "I'll try." I said dryly, "Just promise me you'll be say no matter what." I stuck out my pinky. "Promise!" She said and we latched our pinkies together. We pulled up to Union High, all the senior were outside looking suspicious. I think they had did our senior prank, these niggas lame as fuck, I wonder what they did I said to myself. "Why everybody outside?" Jay asked. "Senior prank most likely." I said pulling into my parking spot. "Oh, them lames bitches." Jay manage to laugh, I laughed with her. "I know right." I said to her. We hopped out the car. I made sure I looked okay, Jay did the same. While doing so, I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist. "What's up Bae?" Amir whispered in my ear with his husky voice. His voice sends chill down my body every time, Amir fine too. Dark skin, Tall like 6'4, Hazel eyes, white teeth and has clean jet black dreads. "Amir, now why you want to play? I'm not your Bae!" I said pushing him off. "Now Monique, you know you want my Nigga!" Jay said cracking up. I started blushing like crazy. "You know you want me girl, no need to deny." He said while licking his lips, he started smiling showing his grill. "Jay, here come Liam." Trying to get the attention off me. Liam walked up to us. "What's up Amir and Mo." He said hugging Jay. Amir dapped him up, I didn't say shit. "Let's go and see what everybody doing Amir, let's leave them alone." I said grabbing his hand guiding us towards the crowd.

Amir POV
Damn Mo got a fat ass, I know we cool as fuck but she need to be wifey, I know she want me too. Just wait, I'm work my magic and just like that she'll be mine. She lead me to over where everyone else was to see what everybody was looking at. "What the fuuuuck?" I said under my breath. "Thats a dead body B?" I asked some random white person, Mo was still trying to see with her short ass. "I don't know, it look like it. They might try to blame us for this shit! We did a senior prank but this was not part of it." He looked away. Her body was face down, we couldn't see who it actually was. People had their phones out taking pictures. This girl was naked and had bruises all over her. Great way to start our senior year right? We heard police sirens and our principal Mr.Davis ran out the double doors and ran down the stairs towards us. "What the hell is going on!?" He yelled, everyone got quiet. "Move out my way, one of you humans are going to jail!" He said pushing through the crowd. "Hell naw Mo, we got to bounce shawty." I told her. "I agree, that's crazy. Who would want to do that to her?" She said looking up to me. "I don't know Mo, that's why I have to keep you close to me and safe. I wouldn't want anything to happen to you." I said grabbing her hand. "Aww, thanks Amir, that means a lot Luv." She gave me a hug, I gladly hugged her back.
I haven't had a girlfriend in about a Year, Nicole fucked my trust up. That bitch slept with everybody. I believe that hoe fucked with my homies too and I'm not even playing, that girl had some mean ass dome. I'm surprise I haven't seen her yet at school this morning, she stay looking for me! Her and Mo get into it EVERY TIME, I had to save Nicole one day. Monique was about to eat her ass up. Nicole always thought me and Mo had a thing but it was really NOTHING, but now I want to make it something. "What's going on up there?" Jay asked peeking around us. Knocking me out my thoughts, "Some chick found dead, I mean she's naked and bruised the fuck up." I told them. "Yeah, it's Bad." Mo added. "Damn, that sucks." Jay said then she walked away with Liam laughing. Me and Mo both looked at each other. "Did you just see that shit?" I asked Mo confused. "Yes, I did. I'm just as confused." We stayed looking at each other. "You want to leave? I don't want to be here honestly, that image fucked me up." Mo said holding her head. "Yeah ma, let's go to the beach." I said walking towards my White Camaro with a red inside. "This is nice Amir, how come I've never been in this?" Mo asked rubbing my interior. "We both know Nicole didn't play that shit, but you in it now." I said laughing. "Haha, fuck her." She said. "Should of let me beat her ass when I had the chance."
I looked at her crazy. "You would of killed her, literally." Being dead serious. Mo just rolled her eyes.