Last Day

Thank God it's the last day of my senior year, I said to myself while sitting on the side of my California King Size Bed. I rubbed my feet into my white fuzzy carpet, and stretched. I got up and Walked infront of my mirror, I stared at my light skin complexion, my curves and swayed from side, I Laughed at myself. I walked into my huge bathroom with black and blue marble floors. I plugged up my iPhone 6 plus into my white Doc. Jacquess x Me You and Hennessy blasted through my bathroom. I got undress and slide into the shower and did my hygiene things. I sung my heart out to that song, knowing damn well I can't sing. 15 minutes passed, I hopped out wrapped my black towel around me and brushed my teeth. I smiled so big so you could see all 32 teeth . I put on some dove deodorant, covered my body In some pure seduction. I pulled out my flat irons and straightened my 26 inches of Malaysian hair, put on a little mascara, some lip gloss. I popped my green contacts in, I blinked a few times so they could adjust. I walked into my walk in closet, I stood there and scanned around to see what I wanted to wear. I grabbed some cut up jeans and a white tank top with some white forces. Fuck, it's the last day. No need to dress up. I put on my clothes, walked over to where I kept all my jewelry, I put in my Grill, put on my gold chain and gold hoop earrings. I sprayed me some Victoria Secret all over. I grabbed my phone and cut everything off, my phone started ringing. "Hello?" I said dryly. "Damn bitch cheer up, it's the last day of our senior year!" My bestfriend JaNea yelled through the phone. "Why you are you screaming for one?" I laughed "Be ready in 5 minutes, I'm heading out the door now Jay." I told her.
"Okay Mo, I'll be waiting." We hung up the phone. I looked in the mirror one good time, I grabbed my keys and started to head out. Something had caught my eye, it was a lime green note on the door. 'Monique, I have a business trip in Vegas, I'll be back in 2 weeks. I'm sorry I'll miss your graduation! Hope you understand, love you - Mom. I crumbled up the note and threw it on the floor, I fought back my tears. My fucking gradation is 2 days from now and she has to fucking work, i just shook my head, I locked up the house and Walked towards the garage. I decided to take my all black matte BMW. I love this car, it's my Fav! My dad bought me this before he left for his Job in Cali a few months ago. I slide in and let my sunroof back and connected my Bluetooth. I was now on the way to go get JaNea. It took me about 5 minutes to get there. I pulled up to Jay 2 story brick house her moms got money out the ass, not saying I don't have money but just know Jay straight for life! I don't even know why I even pick this bitch up for school and she can just drive, that hoe got a red coupe Benz. I honked the horn, all I seen was JaNea run outside full speed.
"What's up Bitch?" She said climbing in the car. "Oooo bitch you too cute!" I said admiring what she had on! Jay was wearing An all black Baseball Jersey with her name on the back, some high waist jeans with her forces and her hair was in a neat bun. "Thanks boo, I just threw something on." She said looking at me crazy. "Why you looking at me like that?" I said backing out her drive way, "I need to spill the Teas!" She started scrolling through her messages. "Well wassup then bitch? Is it Unsweet or Sweet hoe?" I raised my right eyebrow at her "If it's unsweet I don't want to hear that shit!" I flipped my hair behind my shoulders. "It's Sweet hoe, Extra sweet!" Jay yelled. "Well I hope you got 2 Gallons so you can waste one nie spill it!" I stuck my tongue out! We both busted out laughing, "Keep your eyes on the road now, but tell me why Liam text me saying he wanted to get back together and -" I cut her ass off! "Bitch don't tell me you took his ass back!" I turned my head so fast to look at her. "Well shit can I at least finish?" She said fiddling with her fingers. I just nodded my head, I knew she took this man back. "Anyways, he said he was going to do right Mo, he say he has changed, should I believe him?" I asked my best friend. "Oh My God! Are you listening to yourself think!? This nigga had you in the HOSPITAL! Did you Not forget!? That boy hurt you!!" I was damn near screaming at her. She didn't say anything, it was an awkward silence. "Mo, do you not think I know this? I'm pretty sure he didn't mean it." I slapped her right dead in her face. "Wake the fuck up JaNea Anderson! The fuck is wrong with you! You almost fucking died!!!" I slammed on breaks causing her to jerk forward. "Please leave him ALONE!" I begged her! "I love him Mo!" She said crying. "I'm sorry!"