Amir&Mo

Amir POV
Liam is a fuck nigga, I hate to see JaNea with him! But she has to learn on her own. Let me find out Liam killed Nicole, I swear on everything Kyng will return! I hate that lifestyle, but I will do what I have to do for my respect and hers. I was chilling in my Camaro, I decided to call Mo to see what she was doing and might slide to her crib.
Phone Conversation
Mo: Hello?
Me: what you doing? Why you sound tired?
Mo:I was taking a Nap, I'm tired.
Me:Get your ass up girl, I'm coming over
Mo:Okay! Bye!
Me:Its not Bye, it's I'll talk to you later
Mo:Boy Bye!

She hung up the phone quick. I just shook my head.
I pulled up to Mo house less than 20 minutes, Mo house was nice as hell, little rich black girl type shit. I reached under the doormat and grabbed the spare key, she was probably still asleep, I'm about to wake her ass up though. I unlocked the door, and eased in, I took off my shoes so I wouldn't track any dirt on the white carpet. The house was filled with a Vanilla Scent. That shit smelled good, "Monique!" I yelled throughout the house, listening to my voice echo. She didn't say anything, I started to walk up the glass stairs towards her bedroom, she had her name on the door like a little kid. Should I knock? Or no? Fuck it, I busted in her room. She was knocked out that a baby.. Mouth all open and everything. I busted out laughing. I ran and jumped on her and started kissing her all on her face and tickling her. "Ewww Amir!" She tried squirm out my arms, "Why you kissing all over me? I don't know where your lips have been.. The fuckkkkkkk." She rolled over and threw the covers over her head. "Monique! Don't talk shit, I'll drag you off this bed, act like you don't like my kisses!" I grabbed her legs and yanked her off her California King Size bed onto her white fluffy carpet. "Amirrrrrr why do you have to play so much!" She cried. "Wake your ass up girl, let's get in the pool." I smacked her on her ass. "Ouch Amir!" She laughed rubbed her butt and got up.
Monique POV
I don't know why Amir come here playing, I can't even sleep because of him, he should of just laid down with me and slept peacefully. I walked into my bathroom, brushed my teeth while Amir sat on the floor leaned against the end of my bed. "Amir, so what happened when I left school today?" I cut off my bathroom light and shut the door. "Oh shit, I had to grid that fuck nigga Liam!" He jumped up like he was mad! I busted out laughing, "Amir just chill! What happened?" I was dying at his ass. "Man, he was dissing Nicole so I handled that!" He started rubbing his face. "What you mean he was dissing her?" I questioned him. "He basically told me, Fuck Nicole. The bitch was a hoe, shit like that." Amir said. I just shook my head. "Amir, I don't want to get in the pool." I whined. "Can we just lay here and cuddle? Maybe watch a little bit of TV?" I looked at him and stuck my bottom lip out. He looked at me and flicked my bottom lip. "Nope!" He said and started jumping on my bed messing up my red rose printed sheets. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone, Jae was calling me. This bitch never call me around this time, even though it isn't late. She usually be booed up with Liam fuck ass. I let my phone ring a couple of times then I finally answered. "Hello?" I said dryly, I was already aggravated with Amir, I'm not down for this shit. "Mo!" She screamed through the phone. "Why the fuck are you yelling for one? For two? What the hell you want?" I asked trying to get straight to the point. "Ima be over in 10, I got to spill the Tea." She hung up the phone quick I couldn't even respond. I looked at my phone like no this bitch didn't.
"Amir, Jae coming here in 10. So are you staying or what?" I asked him while running my feet through my carpet. "Nah, I'm out I'll hit you later. I got to catch up with Landon and Logan." He got up off my bed and walked over to me and gave me a hug and kissed the top of my head, I followed him down stairs just to make sure everything was secure and locked when he left.