Who did it?

The school was filled with caution tape, police officers, ambulance, and a coroner, people were getting interviewed, others were just sitting back watching everything take place. I wonder do they know who did it? I was walking behind Amir, he so damn tall compared to me. I heard people say it was Nicole's body, my ears did not want to hear that shit. That's so damn sad man, "Amir, did you hear who they said it was?" I just wanted to know if he heard them like I did. He nodded his head, I could tell he was in his feelings. I just hugged him from behind, I love being around Amir, I'm most definitely going to be here for him dealing with Nicole's death. He loved her and tried to get her to change, but you can't turn a hoe into a house wife! Mean to say, but it's true.
As we got closer we heard crying and screaming. "My baby! My baby!" I heard a lady cry out. It literally broke my damn heart! The police officer stopped us "Sorry, you can't come any closer then this!" He said looking at us both. "Man move out the way! She need me man!" He pushed passed the officer, i Just stood there and waited for him to get finish with what he was doing. I can't believe this is going on, it feels like a dream. I saw Amir comforting Ms.Nyla. She was out of control, she kept screaming and throwing punches at Amir, I guess she was getting all her anger out. Nicole was her only child too. Nicole didn't have no Father or anything, her mom made sure she was straight too.

Amir POV
I walked over to Ms.Nyla, she was a total wreck, I can't even feel her pain. Nicole was everything to her now she's dead. All I could do was hug her and be there for her. She was throwing punches and everything at me, I just stood there and took it. She needed to get everything out! This is sad as hell man. Why would somebody put her body here!? At school!? So many unanswered questions! I will find out who did this, it's going down on god. Nicole was a hoe, but she didn't deserve to end her life this way. I looked up and saw JaNae and Liam standing by the tree, laughing and whispering in each other ear. Jay and Liam acting real funny about this situation, I'm not pointing any fingers yet but they are being real suspicious. "Call me if you need anything Ms.Nyla, I have to go I can't deal with this." I put my hands on her shoulders. She just looked at me eyes full of tears and nodded her head.

Unknown POV
I saw everyone comforting each other over this tragedy, honestly I could give two fucks about it. Fuck that hoe, she deserve every thing that happened to her. I bet she will not fuck with my man anymore! Ha! She can't, I busted out laughing at myself. I think something wrong with me Forreal, or maybe I'm just a sick person? But I don't care. Anybody that comes between me and my man is getting hurt, I don't give a fuck who you are. Your life will be OVER