Speechless

I took a deep breath. "Nea why did y'all do it, I'm not asking anymore!" I sat back down on the couch. She just stood there looking at me, like she didn't hear shit I JUST said. "The fuck Nea!?" I yelled causing her to jump back. "Just get the fuck out!" I pointed towards the door! I don't have time to be dealing with this kid shit, she really buggin'

"Mo, just hear me out." She finally spoke and sat beside me. "She was working for Liam, you know how he's in the game, I guess she stole some money or drugs from him. I'm not 100 percent sure!" She started shaking her leg. I nodded my head so she could keep going. "He told me he needed a favor, and so I asked him what the favor was it was to kill Nicole, I arrived there ready for whatever. She was already knocked out cold, naked with bruises everywhere on her body." She was saying this shit with no type of emotion. "I don't know what he did to her, or anybody else! I didn't want to do it. But my loyalty runs deep with Liam." I held my head, listening to this shit is disbelief!
Lifting my head up "You KNOW if Amir find this out, you guys are dead right?" I said. "That's why you are not going to tell him!" She screamed at me. "Bitch, get your crazy ass out my damn house! You are S t u i p d! Doing this crazy shit for a guy that doesn't even LOVE your big dumb ass! Get OUT!!" I pointed at the door. "Mo, if I ever hear this repeated, you will be another Nicole!" She smirked at me then walked out.
Crazy ass bitch, that hoe know who to play with and not too! I followed behind her and made sure I took the spare key, locked and put alarms on everything. I turned on the electric gates that surround the house. Nobody was not coming in the place unless they fly over this hoe. I walked back upstairs and decided to take bubble bath to ease my mind. This is too much in one day! I ran my bath water, picked out my cut Victoria secret pantie and bra set and grabbed my robe. I pulled my hair up into a bun and put my phone on the DOC. I played "On the Run x Beyoncé and Jay Z" I stripped and sat in my tub and relaxed.