Mir & Mo

Monique POV
"It can't be though, who would do that?" Amir asked me,I could tell he felt bad. "Amir let's not think that." I said to him grabbing his face making him look me in my eyes. "Hold on Mo. Let me finish talking to Nyla okay?" He moves my hands. He walked a couple feet away from me. What if that is her? I know I disliked her a lot but I never wanted her dead. She won't even get to see graduation. Whoever did that shit is going down, that girl is messed up. I just stood there playing in the white beach sand, I decided to write me and Amir name. One day I will tell him how I feel, we click so well. I love it. My phone started vibrating, it was a text from Jay.
Bestfriend: Mo?
Me:Sup baby
Bestfriend: You gay bitch
Me:Whatever hoe, what you want?
Bestfriend: we have to talk, it's important
Me: what the fuck is going on? Liam hit you again!?
Bestfriend: No! Shut up, he's not going to hurt me anymore.
Me: Yeah whatever, come over later.
Bestfriend: K
I put my phone back in my pocket.
Amir started to walk back towards me
"Everything's okay?" I hugged him. "Honestly, I don't even know to be real with you shawty. We need to head back Forreal." Amir hugged me back, we just stood there. "Wait let's take a selfie right quick" I said laughing, "Ma you crazy, okay!" He got behind me and wrapped his hands around my waist, making me weak. I mean I was shaking and all. I finally snapped the pic. "Why you shaking?" He asked me trying not to laugh. "I'm not!" I yelled and ran to the car leaving him behind.

He finally got to the car. "Mo why you want to be childish?" He asked me. "How I'm childish Amir?" I started playing with his dreads, grabbing them one by One. "You know you want me, just admit it baby." He looked at me with a smirk. I rolled my eyes at him. "Hey? Jay said she had to talk to me about something, I wonder what it's about?" He looked at me sideways. "You know I'm going to tell you. So just chill." I said, "You damn right!" He backed up and we was on the way back to school.
I decided to post out pic on Instagram, I mean why not? We cute, lets get the hoes and niggas mad. I put under the caption "Beach with my Luv ❤️" within 3 minutes we had about 90 likes, a few comments which made me laugh. "What you laughing at over there?" He said trying to lean over. "It better not be no other nigga!" I busted out laughing. "Amir pay attention to the road!" I pushed him playfully. "It's a pic of me and you! Your groupies turnt under this shit." I was damn near
Dead. They do not play about that damn Amir. "Turn on some music!" I hooked my Bluetooth up to his car. It was my turn to show Amir who could sing better, I can't sing for shit. I clicked on Earned It, I sung my heart
Out. "You really need to shut the fuck up!" He said it with a serious face too. I just busted out laughing so hard. "I'm glad we at school, you cannot sing and you fucking up my eardrum!" He didn't even give me time to say nothing he just jumped out the car. I couldn't stop laughing, he really shamed my ass!