Chapter 4 - 850

Esmeralda Pov

'Mikasa... Armin, Eren... Sasha...- They'll graduate today! I can ask Commander Erwin and Captain Levi for a holiday! We were currently in Trost actually, we were returning from an expedition. Unluckily many did not survive. That sight always reminds me of my father and mother.

It has been a year since I joined the survey corps. I was put in Squad Levi. I shared a room with Petra and she's very nice! Eld is.... Silent, Olou is... trying to be Captain Levi, Gunter is ok. Captain Levi is a different story. He's grumpy and man, he makes me grumpy. One should understand when they lack sleep!

Moving on before I ramble, I feel like I've been more free ever since I told Mikasa about me hearing the future, but she's the only one who knows... I can still hear the future. And the important thing is, I figured out what will happen in Trost. The wall will be breached, Eren... I don't know about him, I can't hear about him in trost in the year 850... But I do know he'll live, and I do know I'll know a bit better of what'll happen when I sleep today.

Speaking of sleep, luckily, Petra didn't notice my whimpering and stuff and called it a nightmare. She doesn't know which I can't decide is good or not.

That also reminds me, I met Hange and Moblit, they're nice people too. Hange researches titans, not that I don't know, and Moblit is her assistant, but she's also a squad leader.'

"Oi! Brat. Erwin is calling you." Levi broke my chain of thoughts.

"Ok, captain." I say as I speed up to reach Commander Erwin

'I hope Erwin can give me a holiday... Wait- I need Levi's permission too-'

I swiftly turned around to meet with Levi who was about to leave, "Captain, are we going to do something tomorrow?"

"Training, and cleaning." He said as if it was the most obvious thing, I mean, I too think it was obvious-

"Ok. I would like a holiday tomorrow."

"Ugh, ask Erwin. Why does he want me to do all sh_t?" Levi says before clicking his tongue and leaving.

Third Person Pov

Esmeralda rode Amber towards Erwin, then noticed Eren's sparkling eyes and found her best friends. Esme smiled happily towards them, which made the men in front of her friends slightly blush. It also shocked Petra and squad Levi slightly that she smiled, but they didn't show it. They just thought she missed her friends dearly. Eren and Armin who saw her smile waved at her along with Mikasa and some of their comrades, but it shocked them too. After the 3 day camp, she seemed a bit happier.

Esmeralda named her horse Amber, as it was an amber colored horse. Esme braided her horse's hair and added red hair ribbon to hold it, which Petra found adorable and did for her own horse, only with blue ribbons.

"Ah, cadet Diez. I see you've found your friends. I thought you'd like to spend the day with your friends rather than coming to H.Q."

"Yes. Thank you Commander." Esmeralda said before turning back to her friends.

She moved forward and turned to the side as her friends followed her beside the crowd. She hopped off the horse, petted it's head before facing her friends with a soft smile.

They shared a group hug as Esme spoke, "Hey guys. I missed you."

"You're back Esme!" Eren exclaimed as Armin spoke his worries.

"I was afraid you won't be moving when you see a titan! Or you'd get bitten!"

"I've certainly changed, Armin." Esme said before looking at Mikasa, she hugged her again and whispered, 'Thank you for believing me.'