Chapter 6 - Year 850

Esme never liked pain. It hurt. It hurt a lot. Losing her parents hurt a lot and after losing her other parent figures- It hurt her way more than before- but she was able to bear it due to experience. She never wanted her loved ones to feel pain. If she cries- she knows it will make them sad too. If she cries, she'll be risking their happiness.

Looking as captain Levi kicked Eren again and again did hurt her, but she understood that it was necessary. She does agree that Eren has his flaws but flaws is what makes us human and she will always trust Eren. She then let out a breath. Maybe she'll just think of good things. Yes... all good things.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Eren~ Please come here~"

"What's with your tone?" Eren questioned, you only ever use it to prank and tease him.

Did she find out that he wet his pant?! She can't find that right? Weird thoughts passed his mind as he unknowingly started to head towards the long haired girl who was grinning like a Cheshire cat.

"Thankyou~"

Just as he pushed open the door, he was met with his wet pant falling on him. He grew a tick mark as he heard the girl's obnoxious laughter at him. It irked him yet he was glad that it's not water since if it was, then mother would nag them again.

Now, for his revenge, the perfect thing is.... water? Nah... too cliché...Stones are dangerous and twigs can be sharp, she can hurt herself if she falls in a pit and mother and Mikasa would punish him if he did and Mr. Moritz and father would give him a lecture of being a gentleman... but he's just a kid! What should he do?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, that was a good memory... Those precious days... The days which she wished would last forever- But- she knew they wouldn't last ever since those... dreams...? She doesn't know what to call them, where does she even hear those voices about future?

"Esmeralda?" Snapping her head towards Hange, who called her, she cocked her brow.

"You've been spacing out, come on, look at what I found!" Hange exclaimed excitedly as she pointed at a tooth.

Was it Eren's!? Esmeralda let out a barely audible gasp.

"It's Erens! Levi kicked the poor boy too hard..." Hange replied as if she read her mind.

Looking down-

[A/n: Yeah, I'll continue writing this another time. Sorry for the wait dear readers! My interests have changed and I will continue this book when I get some inspiration, till then, this book will be in hiatus. Sorry!]