( Got7 ) Yugyeom - Mile High Club

•  •  •

•  •  •

P x V

Risky sex

Quick sex

Mile High sex

Choking

Wall sex

•  •  •

Yugyeom wasted no time grabbing your hips and pulling you close, forcing your lips to his.

It was hard to focus on anything but the fact that getting caught was very much possible in the position you were in, but the boy you had only just met tried to get you go let loose by pressing his body to yours, letting you feel his hard dick.

The plane bathroom was very much not he place you would want to fuck him at, but you knew he couldn't wait until the plane landed to do anything. Not to mention, his friends waiting for him right outside the gate.

"Mm, fuck," he grumbled, his hand coming up to grab your throat in a rough embrace, as he used his other to reach down and unzip his jeans, pulling them down his thighs.

They pooled at his ankles, and he did the same with your pants, pulling them down your legs.

"You're so damn hot," he muttered, as he pressed his hand flat to your pussy. "I'm glad we got seated next to each other."

You smiled, but it fell as he nibble at your bottom lip, as he tightened his hand on your throat. He moved his kisses down towards your neck, and his lips were feathery soft as he pressed them to your sensitive skin.

"You want this dick, baby?" He asked breathily, smirking against your nape. When you nodded, letting out a strained hum, he grinned, pulling your panties down.

He only barely had time to pull them down before he pulled his dick out of his boxers. He came forward, and you whimpered in need, feeling it against you. He smiled, kissing softly at your neck, as he guided his dick to your entrance.

It slid in easily, aided by your slick. It filled you just perfectly; not too big, nor too small. When you were ready, he picked up your legs, wrapping them around his hips. He pinned you to the cold plane wall, as he began fucking upwards into you, grunting with each thrust.

He tried not to be loud, muffling his noises in your neck, but it was hard to be quiet when your hands moved to his hair, pulling at the strands.

Yugyeom was rough with his thrusts, fucking into you hard and deep.

This all happened in a span of moments, so it was hard to process everything; especially with the way his hands gripped you so firmly, getting tighter with each thrust.

It was like he was about to cum already as he thrust upwards kissing roughly at your neck. His kisses weren't soft anymore, they were rough and nippy, as if he was in a hurry - which he was.

"Mm, fuck. Take this dick," he whispered, fucking even harder.

His thrusts were so painful, yet so euphoric. He made you feel so good, even with how hard he was pounding into you. It was painful, but the good kind, and you had to cover your mouth, closing your eyes.

"Shit, Yugyeom," you muttered softly, pulling tighter at his black hair. "Fuck."

Hearing his name leave your pretty mouth made him go fucking feral, and he moved his lips back to yours, kissing on you roughly. His hands tightened as he pulled you closer, fucking into you even harder.

"Take. This. Dick," he said between thrusts, your skin clapping every time he came forward.

You were losing it. You couldn't think anymore. You couldn't process anything. What was even happening? It was so damn good.

"Shit," you whispered. "Please..."

"Please what?" He asked, quirking his head. "Hm?"

It took you a moment to gather the words, feeling your stomach knot, and your head spin, stars gathering behind your eyes, and your legs shaking.

"F... fuck, Yugyeom. I'm gonna cum. Let me cum."

Hearing you beg made him bite his lip, tightening his grip. His stomach twisted, signaling that he, too, was close to his climax, and he let you.

"Oh... cum. Cum on my dick, baby."

That was all you had to hear before you were in euphoria, your body shaking and hands fisting as your climax came, the greatest feeling making you feel on top of the world for the best few seconds ever.

When he felt your warm cum on his dick, he, too, came, kissing you desperately as his orgasm took over his body, his dick twitching as hot cum painted your pussy.

Don't worry, you two had discussed the protection beforehand. You were fine. You were on birth control.

Yugyeom didn't pull out for a good few seconds as you two calmed down, and even when you did, he kissed you softly for a few moments, before pulling out and lowering your legs off his hips.

He was panting as he pull his pants and boxers back up his legs, looking at you who was still coming down, eyes glued shut. He smiled softly, as he came over and helped you pull your pants up.

Yugyeom wiped the sweat from your forehead with his thumb, as he leaned in and pressed a soft kiss to your lips. You smiled.

"I'm heading back to our seats," he said. "Meet me there."