( BTS ) Jungkook - Babyboy

•  •  •

•  •  •

P X A

HEAVY BABYBOY AND MOMMY PLAY

BABYBOY!JUNGKOOK

MOMMY! YOU

Handjob

Whimpering

Begging

Praising

Overstimulation

L-bombs

Aftercare

• • •

Weak whimpers spewed past his lips as your stroked him. Your hand was only focused on the head, testing the waters and playing with him. He was melting, whimpering and crying in an attempt to show you how sensitive you were making him.

Sheerly, you didn't care. He deserved everything that he was getting. He deserved being so overstimulated; having already cum three times with your hand still stroking his dick. He deserved to be mistreated like this.

"I'm sorry, mommy," Jungkook whimpered. His voice was weak. He could barely talk. He was crying so hard. His eyes were red and his legs were shaking. "I'm so sorry."

You shook your head, continuing to wreck him.  When your hand went faster, twisting at the head of his swollen dick, he cried, his hips bucking upwards. "Oh! Mommy... mommy please?"

You weren't going to stop until you had your fill. He had agreed to this, obviously, he just didn't know why he did at this point. There was a safe word, and he hadn't used it, so you weren't going to stop... but he was torturing himself.

"It's so good," Jungkook cried, throwing his head back. Filthy noise filled the room - his whimpers combined with the sloppy sounds of his cum-covered cock. "It's so fucking good."

You stared at the boy, kissing his cheeks as your hand kept going. You went faster. So fast that he was shaking vigorously, crying. He couldn't stop crying. He couldn't breathe. He couldn't function.

"Mommy... mommy... mommy, I love you. Fuck... please? I love you."

"I love you, too," you whispered, kissing him.

He was crying so loud at this point, you were sure everyone in the neighborhood could hear, but you didn't care. You just wanted him to cum. You wanted him to cum so that you could remind what a good boy he was for putting up with this for so long.

"No, no, no, no," he said, stuttering through his words. "I'm gonna cum... I can't."

"You can, baby," you reminded him quietly, stroking your hand even faster. You were cramping up, but you didn't care. You felt his cock pulse in your hand, twitching. "Come on."

"I can't. No..." he cried. He sobbed so loudly it echoed through the room, his body going crazy. "No more, mommy. No more. Please?"

You were killing him. He was actually crying, his entire body shutting down more with each stroke. He thought he was about to pass out.

And finally, after all that pent up cum and wait, he came all over your hand. His cock somehow managed to spew some up onto his chest, despite being drained dry multiple times.

"Oh, shit," he sobbed, gripping the sheets for dear life as his body went haywire. His eyes closed and went black and spotty. Nothing else in the world mattered except how good he felt.

He was drained, his entire persona lying barely conscious against the sheets, yet he still managed to look up at you and smile, snuggling into you. You, in turn, wrapped your arms back around him, kissing his sweaty forehead.

You both were a mess, but you didn't have the heart to move and get cleaned, knowing he couldn't function for himself. Instead, you just lay there with him, holding him close.

•  •  •

Jungkook being a submissive pillow princess is all I need. Idc how much y'all argue, Jk literally said he likes being tied up. He's a little bottom bitch. Argue with a wall.