( Infinite ) L - First Handjob

•  •  •

•  •  •

P x A

Handjob

He cums in your mouth or sumn

Praise kink

First time

Sex toys ( lube )

•  •  •

"Good job, baby," he moaned breathily, as his hips rolled up against your hand. "You're doing so good for your first time."

The praising made you feral, a soft moan slipping past your lips at the mere sound of his voice. He made you feel good.

You closed your eyes and just listened to your hand go up and down his thick cock covered in strawberry lube. He felt so nice in your hand, as hard as could be and smelling like strawberry shortcake. There was nothing better than listening to him moan and feeling him move against your hand, needing you to continue.

"Squeeze a little harder, honey."

You followed, looking up at his face to make sure it was okay before resuming your position, watching your hand stroke him. The lube covered your hand and his dick, glistening in the sim lighting, making his dick look even more inviting.

You didn't hesitate to act on your urges, getting up to have your head positioned near his dick. You look at him from below, his throbbing dick in your face. You pressed a soft kiss to the tip, feeling him pulse and taking a taste of the lube, before wrapping your lips around the head. Your hand stroked him quickly as you sucked on the tip, laving your tongue around his cock.

You stroked him as fast as you could, tired from all the effort, but enjoying it because you knew he was gonna cum, and it was gonna be all over your face and mouth. He'd be proud of the mess he made. Seeing him so infatuated by you was all you could ask for.

"You feel so fucking good." He mumbled, his hand wrapping in your hair, ready to pull you away if you tried anything. Your tongue pressed against the sensitive underside, and he let out a groan, looking down at you. "Don't do that. Holy fuck."

His dick throbbed, and precum dripped from the tip and beaded onto your tongue. You swallowed it down, happy to taste him.

You stroked as fast as you could, wet sounds loud in your ears as you jerked him off. His hand pushed your head down a little, still giving you room to jerk him off, but the tip of his dick was encased. His hips bucked, aiding your tired hand, as well as to get stimulation.

"Oh, shit."

His handsome face twisted, his hand fisting your hair harder, twisting it around his fingers. It would be a mess afterwards, but it was worth it. You watched as his jaw went slack and he went silent, his brows in a furrow and his head slewn back.

Tell tale sign.

You hummed against the tip and stroked faster, feeling him pulsate. He was getting close, and you just admired his face as he got to the edge.

Soon, with no warning, he came in your mouth. He painted the back of your throat, his warm cum all over your tongue.

He pulled out of your mouth, using his hand that was in your hair and grabbing your face to make you look at him. You opened your mouth to show him, swallowing it, before opening your mouth again to show him you had happily taken it. He smiled at you, still out of breath, his shirtless chest heaving and glistening with sweat.

"Good job," he mumbled, gesturing for you to come up to lay on his chest, knowing your arm needed a rest, as well as just to rejuvenate after the adrenaline.

You followed happily, pressing a kiss to his lips before laying with him. His hand ran down your back kindly, pulling you into his chest. "Give me a minute, then I'll treat you, baby. Alright?"