( Itzy ) Chaeryeong - Strap On

•  •  •

•  •  •

V x V

Mommy!You

Strap on

Name calling

Oral sex

Missionary sex

Size / bulge fetish
(idk you just really like seeing your dick through her stomach😭😭😭)

•  •  •

"Suck," you requested, bucking your hips forward.

The tip touched her lips, and she hesitated, looking up at you in hesitation, before taking it into her mouth, running her tongue along the slit.

Although not able to actually feel anything, the thing only dumb rubber, your pussy tingled as you watched her, eyes glued on her pretty face as she took the tip in, sucking lightly, with hooded eyes that stare up at you prettily.

And oh, it was obvious you weren't the only one having fun, Chaer on her knees below you, her eyes glimmering in need. She so desperately needed to be touched.

"Suck my cock, Chaeryeong baby," you muttered through your teeth, reaching down and running your hand through her silky hair. "Suck it like a good girl."

Her eyes fluttered to a close, as she took your strap deeper into her mouth, humming. You then used the hand you had in her hair to push her head further down on your dick, smiling when she gagged.

"That's my good girl."

She looked up at you with those pretty eyes of hers again, this time, they were watery, your dick so far back in her throat it was choking her.

The look in those watery eyes screamed of what she desired, and you finally decided to give it to her, pulling away from her mouth.

"Stand up," you demanded.

Chaer followed, standing her perfect self up, before getting on the bed, lying down on her back and watching anxiously as you climbed on top of her, straddling her to that said bed. She smiled up at you softly, that pretty smiled that made her eyes glimmer, and you reciprocated the grin, kissing her button nose.

"Want me to fuck you?"

Chaeryeong didn't say a word as she nodded, as if embarrassed, and you weren't having it. You two had down this so many times; why was she so afraid?