( WayV ) XiaoJun - Wake Me Up Next Time

•  •  •

•  •  •

P x P

Masturbation

Hand job

Comfy / lazy sex

Messy sex
( They go to sleep without cleaning up. Idk man )

•  •  •

"Looking at pictures of me isn't gonna do you justice."

You jumped, alarmed by the suddenness of Xiaojun's voice. He was just fast asleep, now he was tiredly mumbling into your ear.

You had been looking at pictures of him, scrolling through Pinterest and Twitter to find hot pictures. Your hand was working overtime under the blanket you were under, and XiaoJun wasn't oblivious to what it was that you were doing.

"Scared the fuck out of me."

"I know I did," he laughed. He reached over you and pull your hand out from under the covers. "Don't touch yourself."

Xiaojun reach his own hand under the covers, and you got chills as his fingers just barely grazed your skin. His skin was cold. His hand slowly, knowing his hand was cold wrapped around your cock, rubbing his thumb over the head to gather precum.

XiaoJun had to bite back a grin as he jerked you off, loving the way you closed your eyes and fell into his hand, letting him slowly begin to jerk you off.

Xiaojun's head rested in the crook of your neck, his lips peppering soft, slow kisses. They became wet as he wrapped his lips and teeth around the skin, wanting to make marks. 

It felt amazing as he jerked you off, his hand going slow and soft. It drove you crazy the way he was doing this.

If your dick wasn't hard enough, it got harder when he twisted his hand at the head, touching the sensitive underside with his index and middle.

You let out a breath at the sudden jolt of a feeling that went through you when he touched that spot. It was insane the things he was making you feel.

"I want you to cum on my hand, baby," he whispered. "Can you do that? And then we can sleep."

You nodded, a soft breath leaving you as he suckled at your neck. He knew just how to get you going, and felt your dick pulse as he moaned against your skin.

His own dick was rock hard under the blanket, but he didn't want to make you worry about it, and didn't speak a word. He didn't want pleasure - he wanted to give you pleasure.

He only stroked his hand faster when you began fucking up into his cupped hand. Lewd sounds filled the room as he stroked, the precum slicking his hand.

The faster he went, the closer you got. Your balls were clenching and your dick was pulsing. You wanted so bad to cum.

Your mouth fell open when he stroked his thumb over the head, making it sensitive before stroking faster again.

He wanted you to finish; he was desperate for you to finish. He wanted to feel your hot cum on his hand, and comfort you until you fell asleep in his arms. He wanted to make you feel good before you went to bed.

He kissed closer on your neck, slowly moving the wet affection down onto your shoulder area, kissing at your collar bone.

You just enjoyed as he stroked his hand fast, the speed and the way he twisted his hand just the right way making you feel better than ever.

Your hips began to buck again, this time, your legs shaking wildly. You were getting closer with each stroke. And each movement of his hand made you more and more sensitive. You were sure you could cry from how good he was making you feel, despite barely doing anything.

"Oh, shit."

"Yeah?" He mumbled against your skin. He stuck his tongue out and licked a line down your collar bone, the warmth making chills prickle your skin.

He stroked faster yet - you didn't know that was possible - and smiled when you let out a moan of surprise, high pitched like a whimper.

"Holy fuck."

He grinned, enjoying this more than he probably should've. He could feel with how your dick was pulsing how sensitive he was making you, and twisted his hand again.

You were a mess by this point, nearly in tears as his fingers stroked the spot that killed you when touched.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. It's so sensitive."

With the way he grinned, it was obvious he knew that, smiling against your collar bone. He could feel your dick tense as you got closer and closer, and he twisted his hand faster, knowing how good it would feel to cum when you were this sensitive.

"O-oh, my god, Jun."

Your dick tensed completely, and XiaoJun knew you were cumming. He continued to stroke, slower this time, watching as your face furrowed, your hands fisting the bed sheets.

It didn't take long for him to feel your cum running down his hand, hot and sticky as it leaked out the tip of your dick.

He continued to stroke until he was sure it was all out. Only then did he pull his hand away, resting it on your chest. He gave your neck one last sleepy kiss before closing his eyes. 

•  •  •

HE IS SO PRETTY??!!?