( Got7 ) BamBam - Clean Up

•  •  •

• • •

P x V

Period Sex

Vibrator

Dry humping...?💀

He creams his pants idk

Dirty talk

• • •

Even on your period, Bam wouldn't deny you. He couldn't care less that you were bleeding. He didn't care if he got his hands dirty. And with one hand in your pants, holding a vibrator to your clit, he was getting them dirty. His other hand was on your jaw, holding your face to the side to give him access to your neck, kissing at it as he rocked your shit. You were sitting in his lap, legs entangled with his.

Bam's plump lips left arrays of kisses down either side of your neck, soft nips and hums making an appearance when you would roll your hips or move too much, giving him friction. His dick was rock hard against your back, twitching and flexing both involuntarily and when he wanted it to.

It was obvious he wanted something, but Bam treated you like a queen when you were on your period. He wouldn't let you please him. So you just hoped he'd jizz in his pants or something instead of dealing with the risk of blue balls.

The vibrations were wild. That toy was powerful as a motherfucker, and you were shaking so bad against him. Your hand fisted the sheets as you tried to hold back from going too crazy. He kissed at your neck, humming.

"Oh, fuck," you whined, feeling your body inch closer, your stomach twisting and vision getting spotty. You were totally engulfed in this, closing your eyes as you just enjoyed Bambam against you. You adored the way he moaned and the way he'd so subtly fuck up against you to give himself friction, as if feeling guilty that he was hard. "I love you."

"I love you, too," he whispered, making the vibrator go up a setting, driving you even more insane, your body shaking even more.

With a whine, you grabbed his hand from your face, turning your head to making him seal his lips with yours. You whimpered against his lips, going fucking crazy. "Please. Oh, fuck."

You drew his lip between your teeth, biting it as your stomach got hot and twisted and your legs shook. Your body was yearning so desperately for that orgasm, searching so hard for release. Your hand snaked up into his hair; fisting it as you rode the vibrator.

"Oh, shit, Bam," you mumbled, sinking your teeth into his lip, earning a grumble from him as his dick twitched against your back. You were sure it was painful in the skinny jeans he had on, but he didn't seem to care, still grinding up against you as if searching for his own climax.

"Cum for me," he whispered, breathing heavy as he pressed the vibrator harder to you, your entire figure writhing in pleasure. He wasn't going to cum until you did, although it was getting hard to hold back with how good you felt grinding against him like this, making his tight jeans even tighter.

You were so close, yet so far, shaking and rolling your hips in search of your climax. You were so close that you could feel your body tingling. Your toes curled.

"Oh, shit. Fuck," you cursed, riding out the pleasure. You were trying so hard to get there. And when Bam pressed the vibrator harder to your pussy, you couldn't help but let loose, whining and trembling as you came on the vibrator. Your vision was white, your body twitching, your stomach going hot and you couldn't care less about anything else in that moment.

And with your climax, came BamBam groaning from behind you, fucking his hips upward as his dick twitched against your back. His hand tightened on the vibrator and his legs wrapped tighter around yours. He made it clear that he had came as well. He turned the vibrator off.

Breathing heavy, he leaned in and pressed a kiss to your neck, listening to you yourself pant like there was no tomorrow. He laved his tongue out at your neck, letting out a sigh against the skin, before he pulled back. 

He pulled his hand out of your pants along with the messy vibrator. He chuckled as he looked at the mess he had made... both with you and himself.

"I'll go clean up. You coming with?"