3/11/21

Notes
________
Its 3 am im so tried but motivation had to hit me so hard. Since my 2 month break started , i guess its ok?
Also another renkaza week of this year is being held - yay!!!!!! I drew day 3 , the prompt was song so i chose the most iconic one , air planes ✨ probly won't do the rest cuz im tired.

 Since my 2 month break started , i guess its ok?Also another renkaza week of this year is being held - yay!!!!!! I drew day 3 , the prompt was song so i chose the most iconic one , air planes ✨ probly won't do the rest cuz im tired

__________________________________

Thump-

"Akaza."
"Kyojuro"

thud-

"ive missed you"
"i haven't"

Slide-

"look at me"

creak---
thump
thump
Thump-
Akazas hand reaches for Rengokus face. He lifts Rengokus chin up. They now are face to face with eachother, faces barely inches away. Akaza leans in , but Rengoku moves back and looks down. Breaking eye contact. Yet Kyojuro he could feel Akazas gaze still on him. He didn't like that at all. What now he thought. Was he going to kill him today? Or was he going to tell him more compliments that should have not made his heart flutter or his chest ache. Wanting to hear more from him.

" Whats wrong? Is there a problem"

pause

" You "

Pause

Akaza didn't seem to understand.

" You are the problem. "

Rengoku glances Akazas face , only to look down once more , in confusion.
He didn't understand why a demon would look hurt by his words. He could see the amount of damage his words did to Akaza by just looking at his face. Eyes , so dull , no longer glowing. His lips , no longer holding that sickening smirk of his. And his brows , furrowed . How could a demon make this kind of expression?
They don't-, they don't feel anything.

Rengoku doesn't look up. And Akaza turns around to leave. Rengoku looks up watching him walk out of the room to the window , ready to jump out. Wait! Is what he wanted to say. But he didn't. He thought he said it , out loud . But that was all in his head. Guilt floods him as he watches Akaza jump out and disappear into the night.

---

The next few weeks Akaza only came for a while to see Rengoku and left after 5 minutes. He says nothing during his visits ans after a few weeks he just stopped.

---
" You are the problem "

It had been 3 months since that very moment. Rengoku can't do anything but feel bad every day. He tries to hard to forget what happened but having dreams of that night replayed again and again does him no good. He has been so burned out. He could barely sleep and if he did fall asleep he would wake up in the middle of the night from that same dream of that moment. He waited for Akaza to come and visit. So he could feel that intense sensation he gets everytime he sees Akaza.

Why is he so eager to see him again? Why is he craving this sensation?
Why is he so desperate to see a demon again?
Why ?
why ?
why ?
why ?
why?

Click

" Rengoku-san! You are free to leave , you have fully recovered but please dont start to take up missions and over work yourself , try to train little by little every day . I'll check in how your doing next month to comfirm if you are ready to take up missions and is able to carry out more intense training alright? Take care!"

Shinoubu informs Rengoku about more stuff but He was tok deep in thought to hear the rest.

" Thats all , take care once again"

" Y-yeah , i..will , thank you so much Shinobu"

He gets up to leave. He was already in his uniform and his stuff was packet before hand. Would Akaza come back here to see me ? What if he never knew i got discharged and starts searching... What if he gets caught- what if he kills everyone-

" Rengoku-san? "

Shinobu looked very concerned. Rengoku didn't know how to respond , so he gave her a soft smile before heading off with his things. These last few months have been so exhausting. The smell of villages , food and home would be able to keep his mind of Akaza. And it did. The next few weeks after getting back to his house he was able to concentrate on other things. His father also changed a bit after hearing the news of his son almost dying to a demon. Shinjuro started to drink less and gave more attention and love to the brothers. Showing more support and acceptance.

Rengoku had the best time of his life and had genuinely Forgotten about Akaza. His heart had received the love he had never received as a kid. His father now supplying his heart with love and support , he felt like there is no need to chase after that feeling that was long gone. I guess he just needed someone else to help fill up this Overwhelming gap in his heart. Or so he thought.

He found himself twisting and turning in his sheets , waking up with cold sweat running down his forhead.
That dream came back. That same dream. It had only been 1 month since that never ending dream seem to have stopped. Why had it come back? Why now? Rengoku looked at the window---
// thing balcony maybe i guess but theres no 2nd level to the house so i dont think its a balcony i forgot what its called but its starts with an e i think idk i think yall know. Idk-)
This thing

Credits! - app : ART STATIONartist - Clarita Joy Cailan

artist - Clarita Joy Cailan

---and stood up to open the door ( thing forgot what its called )
He took a deep breath and closed it again. Layed down and closed his eyes, slowky drifting to sle-

The light sound of the door sliding could be heard.

Rengoku jolted and stood up fast to grab his blade that was leaning on the wall. He looked up , its. Akaza. His heart dropped , and so did his blade. He was quite delighted to see Akaza.

" where..have you been" Rengoku asks.

" At work " Akazas facial expression was very netural. He didnt look angry or happy. He didn't wear that smug face either.

" for 4 months?"

" I thought you never wanted me to come , yet here you are asking where i had been as if you missed me."

" Maybe i did. "

Akaza was shocked. His face showed it quite clearly too.

" i never said i didn't want you to come and see me. I just..said that you were a problem and i...deeply apologize for that"

He bows. Akaza then runs to him. attempting to hug Rengoku . They were not far away from each other but the impact was alot. Rengoku falls back and Akaza was then above him. Towering him and honestly , Rengoku didn't mind at all. He also felt safe in his arms. The continued to lay there for a while in Rengoku's house. Filled with Rengoku's Family members. Who knew that this is where they would be reunited once again.

notes
________________
Its not over yet lolz . More unneeded drama coming. HaHHA-!