2/12/21

Notes

__________

Day 1 has ended Day 2 has started

I could run. I have my blade with me. And im in a forest , no way in hell can she get to me. For gods sake im a hashira , i can use my breathing techniques to run out of here in inhumane speed. But why didnt i? Well for once , i have no idea where i am and that i could run into a demon anytime. And two turns out she had put some device on me. To keep track and make sure i dont go out of premises. Like a shock collar for a dog , but more more painful to the point i could die if triggered to long or too much . This is one hell of a handicap for me.

On certain days when she went out shed put chains on him . She really didn't trust him at all. She also set up baracades around the house. Turns out the whole forest was actually under her , so this ' forest' was  a small bundle of trees then at the end lies a spell barrier that killed anything that Unfortunately came in contact with it. Once when He was free to roam around , he was walking along the walls of the barrier to then be horrified to see so many unfortunate animals to have run into this hell hole.

What kind of ... Thing is this..? He thought. Demon blood art? The barrier was very noticable on the ends , but not so much on the top , it was transparent on top , sadly also killing birds that happen to fly into it. The ends of the barrier were white yet still a bit Trancelucent. But it helps to make sure no idiots ran into this claiming they couldnt see it. Well they be dead so they can't claim that. Whatever . Even if the hashiras find me , how would i get out. This maybe a good thing too. The barrier could be strong enough to keep demons out. Strong enough to keep demons out. Not even akaza could save me then. There must be a way out. How else does she get out to get supplies? And how did we get in. She must have some sort if control over this barrier. But she isint demon , doesn't seem like one atleast. Or maybe she made a deal with a demon? No thats absurd . But not impossible.

I need more time to figure this out, but please dont take your time to find me

---

Staying in his dorm waiting for hours was not pleasant. Atleast to Nakime. Douma had kept asking her if the sun had risen which obviously bothered her but she did nothing againts it. She had only silently wished he was more patient or that he would stop asking every 10 minutes. As a cult leader he didn't have a good sense of time due to being Immersed in them all the time. As it was his time to leave he took the bag of money and headed out. He dashed through the fields of where he had left off. There was no sight of Civilisation near.

He went on for hours only to see more grass and trees. As he was about to give up he had stumbled upon more trees. But they were all a diffrent shade . He must have stepped into a diffrent kind of area. Hoping that this was a sign he continued to sprint through the trees , only to stop when he had caught a faint trace of human. There must be a village. He followed the trace to only be lead to one single house. In the middle of nowhere. He wanted to just lashout and kill this person. Not like anyone would know. But Tanjiro will. He doesn't know why but that small boy Scares him. He then ran away from the house hoping for any signs of a village.

Alas he did. And sunrise was soon to hit , as he was done purchasing bags of blood he darted towards a forest to summon Nakime. He sat in his room sipping blood , waiting for the sun to die down.

---

As night fell , Mitsuri grew tired. Akaza asked if she could try to fit in the box. They tried but she couldn't. So akaza just carried her Bridal style and she soon slept. He was amused on how she could easily trust him to be in his arms within a few days of meeting. But was also grateful. Trying to Avoi waking her up , he jogged for hours without breaking a sweat. He had passed through forests and hills and even a river. He had stopped when he reached a village. A city perhaps. It was big and bustling. And its Very bright there. So bright one can mistaken it for daylight. He was blineded. And the beaming lights has awoken Misturi.

He told her that he would get her to an inn for her to rest and she agreed.
She was shocked to learn that he had traveled a long way and still had a few hour left till sunrise. She was hesitant to sleep after knowing that its only hours away till the sun breaks but dhe had already agreed to stay in an inn.

---

Tanjiro and Senjuro were walking past alot of rivers and trees. Nezuko came out once in a while to take in the scenery before heading back in. This is only when they were in a forest but the sight is still breath taking. To be under gigantic trees and feeling the wet dirt under there feet when they accidentally trip on a root or slip up when they walk an a mossy rock. Sure it was uncomfortable but it was amazing to senjuro. To be able to get out of the house was already such a hype to him.

It was afternoon when they had gotten out of the forest. They were then headed towards a clear path after. Only patches of grass and some puddles of water were seen from there angle. Either than that they were headed straight to anothet village. They could make it there before nightfall had hit. Yet not finding any traces of Rengoku were slowly swallowing them both.

Day 2 has ended. Day 3 soon to start
_________________
Notes

HELLO LOL!!! I know im on break but heck , just had some motivation. At night! And yeah , its night so im dizzzyy and mistakes were made sorryyy!!!!! And good bye!! See you in a few weeks <3 !!