Prologue

Dedicated to @zinszerlina for le cover

EDITED-

                                                                                         Prologue

Did you hear?" Jan jumped off of my sofa when I walked into my living room.

My parents sat quietly not even giving Jan a questioning glance, they were used to her. Ciara was right next to her tapping away on her phone and started to giggle then stopped when she realised what was happening.

"Oh," she said as if she just remembered something, "Yeah, your parents are letting you come with us."

"Are you serious?" I narrowed my eyes at them and my mother rolled her eyes then attempted to smooth her frizzy hair.

"Yes Lei," my mother sighed and my father was silent, his thin lips folded inward, "Right honey?"

"Your umma," he grumbled and my mother glared at him, "You should start packing if you want to finish in time, your flight is in a few days."

"That's so cool!" I nodded at my parents excitedly, I almost ran over and hugged them, "Thank you umma... appa..."

"Come on fish," I turned to Jan and Ciara with a grin slowly creeping onto my face, "We have bags to pack,"

"Oh, and Leila?" My mother called out to me when I was half way up the stairs, "Please don't give the boys there a hard time."

"Did you hear that The Vapours will be on vacation there too?!" Jan's eyes widened as she read something off of her phone.

"Oh. My God?!" Ciara dropped my bathing suits she was holding up to pack for me, "Don't you dare lie to me!"

"I'm not!" Jan handed her the phone and fell back on my bed with a high pitched squeak, "See for yourself."

Ciara screamed and I jumped, surprised and glared at her for scaring me. Why the hell were they behaving like this? Who the hell are 'The Vapours'? What kind of cheap crack pusher name is that any way?

"Who," I glared at Ciara, "The hell are The Vapours? They sound like a bunch of drug dealers."

"Oh Lei," Jan sighed frustrated.

"Poor, innocent, rock dwelling Lei," Ciara sighed shaking her head at me. She gave Jan her phone back and continued to help me pack. This was our last summer together and I had to worry about them using drugs. Great. Just great.

--

A/N

*breathes heavily* this is fictional fan fiction lol (If that makes sense) I made up the band :D I hope this story turns out great, I've been planning to write it for a long while now. If you're a TRBA reader I won't be updating anytime soon because I'm not really that into it I don't comfortable writing it, I need a break.

I hope to be updating this regularly c:

Thanks for reading, please let me know what you think (there is no such thing as bad feedback), vote and share if you like.

Love,

Fleur