Chapter 11

UNEDITED

Chapter Eleven

"Did you really just google 'games for a horny teen couple to play'?" I asked incredulously trying to keep the laughter out of my voice as I lie my side to grimace at him.

He gazed down at me from his spot beside me on his bed in his unsurprisingly messy room.

"Oh," he flushed with his eyes widening, "you were joking..."

"Yes," I rolled my eyes and laughed at his embarrassment, "we're not a horny teen couple, we're not even horny."

"I see you aren't denying the teen couple bit love," he quickly regained his wit making me rethink my last statement.

I opened my mouth to deny it when he cut me off.

"There's no need to deny it," he sang with an irritating smirk plastered across his face, snaking his arm over my waist and pulling my body closer to his, "So what do you want to do Leila?"

Him saying my name caused my clever words to get caught in my throat and my eyes widened a bit.

"Cat got your tongue?" His arm which was still around my waist and pulled me into him, my chest against his and our legs intertwining.

I was focusing on keeping my breathing in check and keeping my pulse inaudible. Not on how his low, velvety voice wrapped around me and made every inch of my body tingle.

"Pillow talk is fine," he murmured and winked at me with his lips tugging upwards ever so sneakily, "Daddy enjoys pillow talk."

"You're an asshole you know that," I laughed and pushed him away before sitting up against the headboard, "and ew. This whole 'daddy' thing is a bit... Isn't it? Won't you be freaked out when your children call you that if you continue with this lifestyle."

"Our children," he corrected with a smirk and I rolled my eyes at him, "They will be calling me Lucas, 'daddy' is reserved for you only bunny."

"You are full of shit," I said in disbelief and flicked his forehead, "That's disgusting."

"Stop judging me you freak," he mocked me in a falsetto, "Words of a wise woman? I didn't know hypocrisy was your strong suite Leila."

"Oh shut up you dumbass," I flushed and swung my feet over the side of the bed to snoop through his stuff, "Scrambled eggs and ketchup are not disgusting."

"Oh-ho" he laughed sarcastically and clapped as I made my way over to the only neat thing in the room; the book case, "There's literally a special place in hell for people like you."

"Where?" I sang sarcastically, as I took in the order of the ten shelves in front of me, "On Satan's dick?"

He laughed sarcastically with a scowl and stayed quiet. A satisfied feeling washed over me and I shifted my attention back to the bookcase.

"Is this so neat because you musicians can't read?" I joked, taking in the impressive titles and authors adorning the shelves.

"I'm getting real tired of your bullshit Bunny," he drawled lazily as I plucked a familiar book and rolled my eyes.

"Of course you aren't," mocking his tone I walked back to the messy queen sized bed, with the giant baby draped over it casually, "Read to me?"

"And why would I ever give you such an honour?" He raised a thick eyebrow at me and I blushed furiously.