Chapter 3

-UNEDITED-

Chapter Three

"Leils?" I felt something graze against my cheek and groaned turning in the other direction, "Leils. Leila God yo-

She stopped short when I heard something fall, I wanted to ignore it and go back to sleep but grew curious when she said never mind and I heard her footsteps retreat out the door. Five more minutes Lei. I moaned and let out a soft cry before prying my heavy eyelids open. I sat up on the mattress on the floor and took in the mess around me, I was having a trouble breathing by just looking at it.

Positioning myself carefully so I didn't step on anything I stood up and rolled my eyes at the bed. Neither of them made the bed and even though it irritated me to no end I wasn't going to clean up after them. I neatened up the mattress I was sleeping on made my way to the shower.

"Oh!" Lynn called out as she walked out of her room down the hall startled, "Morning Leila."

"Uh-huh," I grunted at her lazily and crawled into the bathroom, praying that I didn't stain anything last night, I already have the task of bleaching the clothes I wore yesterday at hand. That actually reminded me of the first time I got my period, I ten and I wasn't very bright. I remember sneaking a call in the bathroom to tell mom that my vagina was broken. That story is so cringe worthy I don't even think my mind will allow itself to forget it.

"Pancakes and bacon or eggs and bacon?" Jan sang as I walked into the kitchen, her dark eyes trained on the pots in front of her. 

"Ew. Eggs," I made a face at her, I hated pancakes; they always made me feel nauseous, "Duh."

"Sorry," She raised her hand jokingly in defeat, "It's not my fault you're so high maintenance."

I rolled my eyes at her and dragged out a heavy chair from the dining table to sit on. I got that a lot, especially when the guys at school tried to ask me out and I'd deny them, they'd be like 'Pfft you're too high maintenance anyway.' It's called having standards and a sense of self.

"So," she walked in front of me with the frying-pan in her hand and a glint in her eyes, "Who's your sugar daddy?"

"I don't have a-a that!" I stuttered completely stunned, what the hell were they talking about?

"Don't play coy with me girl," she scraped the eggs into the plate in front of me and returned to the stove, "I know who it is but I'm not going tell you until you tell me so I can tell you that I'm right."

"Where's Ciara?" my voice was high as I changed the subject, she noticed so I cleared my throat.

"Oh," she turned and raised an eyebrow at me, "She's out and she said not to tell you anything unless you gave me a name."

"I don't know what you're talking about!" I cried out of frustration and threw my hands up wildly and they landed roughly on the rigid wooden table and almost into eggs, nice one Leils.

"Oh, you do," she smirked at me and turned back to the stove ignoring me totally.

"What's with all the noise?" Lynn asked lightly as she checked the fridge hurriedly.

"It's nothing," I replied quickly and cleared my throat when she stared at me, "Is there a laundromat nearby?"

"Yeah, it's a short walk from here," she replied grabbing a bottle of orange juice and searched the cupboards for a glass, "Why? I have a washer and dryer here"