~Chapter 7~

(Two months later)

I watched the boys dance through their new song Thunderous. "Left! Up! Bam! Bam! Bam! Jeongin lift that foot higher! Hyunjin quicker steps! Good!" I clapped along trying to stay awake. The music stopped abruptly and I noticed I had stopped responding to the music.

"Y/N you ok?" Changbin walked up to me, placing the back of his hand against my forehead. A couple seconds later he pulled it away seeming disappointed at the lack of fever. "Yeah I was just up all night doing paperwork." I yawned loudly and leant against the wall. "Ok..." They went back to their dancing.

It was the early morning and I had already gone through three cups of coffee. I continued instructing them and pointing out little details to fix up. "That round was better but still needs improvement. Everyone five minute break." They all split off to grab drinks and go to the bathroom.

I sat down on the bench cradling my stomach in pain. Bile rose up my throat and I panicked, instantly jumping up and rushing to the toilet. I got weird looks from the boys as they watched me run. I ran into the girls bathroom and threw open a cubical, leaning over the toilet and throwing up. My throat was coated with an acidic taste and I pulled back in disgust.

I wiped my mouth and headed back out to the boys. "Y/N!" Changbin had come running after me. We met midway down the hall. "Yeah I just felt sick all of a sudden." I held my stomach lightly. "Lets get you home, we can keep practising on our own." He placed his hands on my shoulders, steering me to the apartment building and accompanying me to my apartment.

He grabbed my keys from my pocket and unlocked the door before leading me to my bedroom. "Rest. Ill check on you later ok?" He kissed my forehead and left me alone. My eyes became heavy and I quickly fell asleep.