~Chapter 5~

"Only if your my boyfriend."

Changbin giggled yet again before responding. "You know it." Our eyes met once more, this time in a more passionate manner. Simultaneously we leant in, moving forward further and further until our lips met tentatively. They fit together like puzzle pieces, moving in sync. The seconds passed by before we pulled away.

"God you are gorgeous." He lifted a hand from my cheek, brushing a loose strand of hair from my eyes. I rolled my eyes and huffed, gently slapping his shoulder. "Oh my god." A smile grew on my face despite the slight annoyance at his words. "What, its true." He followed me around the table to the now finished bookshelf.

"Yeah right." I began to make my way over to the coffee table to put on more music, but was tackled to the ground. Laughter echoed around the room as Changbins hands tickled me mercilessly. "Binnie" I groaned in between bursts of laughter. "What?" He smirked down at me momentarily stopping before starting all over again.

"S-stop!" My stomach ached and I could barely catch my breath. He stopped again, still smirking as he looked down at my bright red face. "I will, if you agree with what I said." He continued tickling me. My legs thrashed around and my hair came out of its bun. "F-fine I agree!" He finally stopped, getting off the floor and walking over to the phone on the coffee table.

Music flowed from the speaker as I caught my breath and watched Changbin move to the table. "Lets put this in place shall we?" He began to pick it up by himself. I rushed over, grabbing the other end to help him. "Not on your own." We lifted it off the table and placed it against the wall next to the TV.

I glanced around the living room at all the boxes. "Ok, you start unpacking things and ill put them away where I want." Changbin nodded and sat on the ground, pulling a large box towards him labelled 'Books'. I passed him a box cutter and he opened it up, pulling out a bunch of books and manga. "I didn't know you were into this stuff." He seemed to zone out as he checked the book back and front.

The book itself has a white cover with a heavy anime style character depicted on the front. In bright red letters was the word 'Bleach' at the top. He opened the front page and scanned through the images of the characters defeating ghosts. "Yeah I love comics and manga. Bleach is an all time favourite of mine so I like to have it in an easy to reach place." He handed me the book, pulling out more of the same series.

He piled them up next to him. "I like to organise my books alphabetically, like a library. So just pile them next to you by series and ill organise it." He nodded and continued scanning through the box for matching books, barely listening to what I was saying.

(time skip because I'm a bit done with this scene)

Finally after an hour of unpacking, Camille burst through the front door armed with heavy bags of ingredients. "Why is there so many bags? I didn't put that much on there." I ran over to help carry the bags in. "Just thought id get a bit of shopping while I was out. And a housewarming present."

She reached into one of the bags and pulled out a large bottle of white wine with a dull green tote bag to go with it. "You didn't." I ran my hand over the bag as she urged me to take it. "Well you've been really nice to me, it's the least I could do." I put down the items and hugged Camille tightly. "Your to nice!" She giggled and pulled away, glancing over to Changbin who was now standing on a chair trying to get the fairy lights along the ceiling.

"Whoa, this looks amazing! Have you finished the other rooms?" She peeked her head down the hall. "No, but all we need to do is the bedroom, bathroom and kitchen. The bookshelf took up a lot of time." We walked into the kitchen leaving Changbin to finish with the lights. "So what did you get?"

I let Camille take over, piling all the ingredients onto the bench. "So we better start cooking, the boys will be here soon and I don't want to leave them waiting. We got started, cutting up vegetables and cooking meat until a delicious smell wafted throughout the apartment. Changbin came in sniffing the air.

"I'm so excited to eat this." He walked over to where I was cutting up food and leant against the bench, his shoulder touching mine. I blushed and concentrated harder on what I was doing. "What's wrong Y/N, your face is red?" Changbins tone was playful and he placed his hand on my waist. Camille turned slightly with a curious expression but turned back before she could see anything.

"You feeling alright? Is it to hot in here?" She stopped stirring the food and took it off the heat, grabbing a tea towel to wipe her hands on. "Go sit down and have a drink, ill finish the food." She shooed me and Changbin out of the kitchen. "Shall we go unpack your room next?" The smirk became even more visible on his face as we were left alone again.

"Sure, but no funny business." I poked my finger in his face accusingly, earning a laugh. "Ok, ok." We started down the hallway to my room, opening it up to see an un-made bed and bare white walls. "How are you at making beds?" I turned to Changbin who's expression had become one of panic. "Not good?" He rubbed his neck. "Ok, then can you go unpack my clothes and put them away while I make the bed and decorate?

We separated to separate sides of the room, talking while we worked.

(another time skip because this is getting boring)

The doorbell rung and I checked my phone to see it was exactly 6. "Changbin you ready?" He grabbed my hand and began to lead me out of the bedroom. I pulled my hand out of his. "Sorry if you don't like me holding your hand I can stop-" "Your fine Binnie. But I'm your manager. Its just better if for now we keep our relationship private. I don't want to lose my job and I don't want you to either." I placed my hand gently on his cheek, giving him a quick peck before walking out of the rom.

When I got to the living room, the smell of chicken and other delicious foods filled my nose. I groaned and made my way to the kitchen. "This smells amazing, how long until its done?" Camille was rushing around preparing the last details of the dishes. "A couple minutes at least. Get everyone around the table ill bring it out when its done."

Yet again we were shoed out of the kitchen. "lets go get the boys." Me and Changbin got to the front door, unlocking it and opening it. "Hi!" Chan came in first, giving me a hug. The other members filed in doing the same. Some gave weird glances at Changbin, to which he responded with a shake of his head. "Follow me to the dining room, dinners almost ready."

I waved my hand over to the direction of the table. Everyone sat down, Changbin choosing to sit next to me. "Changbin why are you already here?" Jeongin stared at Changbin curiously. "I was helping Y/N unpack." His response was short and quick. "Ok." Jeongin turned to Hyunjin who had started up a conversation.

As we spoke, I slid my hand under the table and grasped Changbins hand. He gave mine a slight squeeze. I looked at him and smiled. We joined the conversation while we waited for the food.

"Yeah I thinks its really cool how we-" "Y/N!" Camille shouted from the kitchen, interrupting the whole conversation. "Come help me bring in the food!" I took my hand away from Changbin and got up. "Dinner will now be served!" I gave a small bow and went to the kitchen. "There's a tray of meat over there and that dish over there for the middle as well." She instructed me on what to bring out. "You really outdid yourself Camille. I'm forever in your debt." I playfully curtseyed and she laughed, following me to the dining room.

The boys all drooled as they saw the food. "Whoa!" "This looks so good!" Me and Camille laughed as we set down the food and quickly set the table for everyone. I sat down in my spot again and Camille took her seat as well. "Dig in guys!" Without hesitation, everyone lunged forward grabbing food and putting it on their plate.

We struck up a conversation, talking all throughout dinner and a couple hours after. After dinner I got out the wine deciding to give everyone one glass. We laughed and talked and got to know each other.

Before long it was 11pm and we decided to call it a night. "Goodnight boys! Make sure to meet in the afternoon for the last session with the choreo team!" They all left and I got ready for bed.