~Author Note~

Hey everyone! I just wanted to thank everyone for the major support you've all show me since I posted my first book. I know I've said this a lot, but it makes me really happy. As you can see, this is a stray kids fanfic. I've decided to scrap all my MHA stories as I just can't get into them (you have to tell them that your fine when you're not really fine and you just can't get into it. Anyone else think of that??) and they really aren't my best work. So instead, I'm moving on to other fic's I had planned. Now I wanted to quickly announce that I'm a member of the LGBT+ community and that means that I will be including LGBT ships and characters throughout my fic's. I also want to put out that this fic will not have any smut in it, but will have mentions of it. And last but not least, reader will be female in all of my stray kid's stories because none of them except Felix have expressed an interest in other genders romantically. So, to stay true to their romantic preferences and because its my default writing style, reader will be female (I might make a male reader x Felix story). But feel free to imagine different outfits, pronouns, etc! I hope you guys enjoy this story!