Chillin time!!!

Hey guys,
I just reached 986 reads and I just decided to upload. I just wanted to say that now since I'm on my Easter holidays I'll be able to upload more. So watch out for more updates. You may read now.........
Bether's POV
We get back to my house and decided to chill for sometime, go out for lunch , go to the ice ring at around 3 and then come back so Amanda and Teala can get their stuff and go home. I spend my chilling time to go on Twitter, Instagram and check out some of my video comments. On Twitter I tweet :
"Having a sleepover with @MBM24 and @TealaDunn "( I don't really know what their twitters are. So yeah....)
Then on Instagram, I send a pic of my cotton candy frappe with the caption: "With my bae!"
Then I log onto YouTube and read all the comments on my videos. Most of them are: " Great vid Beth", " Luv u Beth" or something along those lines. But there's also hate like: "Just showing of all the things she has in life" I ignore this because I known that they like watching my videos otherwise, why do they click it? The just hate because it makes them feel good. I check the time and see that I still have more chilling time. So I used this time to edits some of my upcoming videos.
Amanda's POV
Bethany just told me that we're gonna have some chilling time so I used this time to go on Twitter and Instagram. On Twitter I see a tweet from Bethany saying "Having a sleepover with @MBM 24 and @TealaDunn. " after this I tweet: "Having a great time at @Bethanymota's house." Then I log onto Instagram and see that Bethany sent a pic of her cotton candy that says: "With my bae" So I take a picture of my Starbucks drink and say "With my Bae too!!!!!" I then looking at my Instagram feed and look at all the pics I get.
Teala's POV
I'm using my chilling time to go on Twitter and Instagram. On Twitter I see a tweet from Bethany saying "Having a sleepover with @MBM 24 and @TealaDunn. " and a tweet from Amanda saying: "Having a great time at @Bethanymota's house." I tweet: " Having the best time of my life with @MBM24 and @BethanyMota!!!" Then I log onto Instagram and see that Bethany and Mandy has sent a pic of their drinks that says: "With my bae" and "With my Bae too!!!!!" I also post a pic of my drink saying: " With my delicious Bae" I then play some of the games on my iPhone.

I'm so sorry is short but comment a restaurant for the girls to have lunch at and it may be added in the the next chapter. Bye!!
Miss Minion