A few years later .........

(3 years later)
Bethany's POV
It has been a couple of years since our sleepover. We still kept in touch and often met up with each other. I got new friends like Medith Foster and Megan DeAngelis (also known as Meg). My YouTube account has been getting better each day. My videos ideas are great and my editing is better but not that perfect. I've gotten more than 3 million subscribers and thats just amazing. I still remember being estatic about getting 1000 subs, then at 1 million I burst!! Its soo much fun making videos and seeing the comments. Some of them are hate but most are not and I call my fans Motavators now. The other girls including Meg and Meredith have famous YouTube channels too. Their videos are soo creatuve that I often want to steal them.

Amanda's POV
Just finished uploading a new video and it's gotten 300 views in the past 5 minutes. I love my YouTube channel is go lots of subs and views and I love my videos ideas but I am very slow at filming and editing so all my viewers are always complaining but they wait. Isn't that soo nice? It's been a while since the girls and I saw each other so in the weekend we've organised a little trip so we can catch up and spend time together. Over the years I'vd gotten new friends, Lia (from school) and Alisha (Macbby11). All of us have got famous YouTube channels and I love everyone's channels. Life is just perfect now!!

Teala's POV
OMG!!! I'm watching Amanda's new video and its perf!! I love it soo much!, I love her channel as well as Bethany's. My channels going great but mines not as famous as their's I've only got 200,000 subs so far but it's still growing with very new day. My channels a mess unlike Bethany's and Amanda's channels. Beth's is about makeup and fashion and same with Amanda's. Mines a mess of DIYs, fashion, makeup, and cooking. I soo excited for the upcoming road trip the girls and I have planned. I'm soo excited that I've already packed half the things I need. I've pack clothes, shoes, swimmers and I just need to pack all my makeup, toiletries, hair tools and then I'm ready. OOOOOOMMMMMMGGGGG!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOO EXCITED !!!!!!

Hey guys,
I finally uploaded. I'm sorry it's late but the next one might be quicker but it depend on the comments. The faster the comments come rolling in, the faster I update. So comment what the girls should do on their road trip! Should they go to a fair,Disney world? The first few good ones will be in the chapter and their names will be mentioned. Also comment your name if you want it to be the chapter.
Thanks
YoutubeHarmonizer