Girls day and night (continued)

Here that continued part of the 'girls day and night' chapter. I'm sorry for that. I hope you enjoy and you may read now!
Beth, Teala and Amanda were going to Bethany's, to have the sleepover. Once they go there, they were all greeted by Mr and Mrs Mota. They all sat down for dinner where everyone, including the girls and Mr And Mrs Mota, they talked about the move and the new schools amd how they were doing now.

After dinner, the girls all raced up to Bethany's room where they had put all that stuff. Once they all found their pjs, they took turn changing into pjs and once they were all done they also can Bethany is bed and talked about their new lives and how they were going. Bethany said that her life was still bad and that she was still getting bullied by it wasn't bothering her as much as before. Amanda said that she was okay with the move. She got a few friends but they actually weren't like Bethany and Teala and she said that she really really missed them. Teala was sad too but she had found a new friend and she told them that her name is Lia and she was fine and that she doesn't have any bullies bothering her and everyone is friends with her. Teala also said that she talked about them to Lia and she really likes them and she wishes if she could be friends with them. Bethany and Amanda loved the fact that they could get another friend into the friendship. They told Teala to add Lia into their group chat. Teala said that you do it.

After that, the girls watched movies like Dispicable Me and Stitch movies. After brushing their teeth and hearing stories they all went to sleep in their sleeping bags/ beds.

I'm sorry I have been a bit tardy in uploading but I very lazy and I apologise. So what should the girls do next?? Comment and vote!!
Miss Minion