How it all began

*All the information in this is not true, so don't blame me if I got something. I'm sorry if you don't like some the characters so you can comment some YouTube stars and I may add them to the story later on. Thanks, now you may read the book!*

Bethany Mota, Teala Dunn and Amanda Steele were a normal girl group at school. They would hang together during breaks and sit next together in the classes they had with each other. They all dreamt of being famous when they were older. They always talked about fashion, the latest trend and makeup. Bethany didn't really love makeup and girly stuff because she was a tomboy but she still joined in and talked about it. It was their dream life. Everything was perfectly fine until middle school.
In middle school, all three of them got bullied for being weird and for being different. This really upset the girls. They decided it would better if they split up and went to different schools. Bethany had to stay in that horrid school but Teala and Amanda moved to better schools where they enjoyed and had no trouble with bullies. Teala and another girl name Lia Johnson because best friends and Teala soon forgot about Beth and Amanda, her childhood friends.
Since Beth was still being bullied and had no friends, she would stay at home on the computer sulking until she cam across YouTube. After a couple of months of watching and learning about YouTube, she decided that she would also make videos and upload them. But she had to wait, so on the day of her 13th birthday, she made an account, which she had to dos lot of research for the username, called Macbarbie07. Bethany didn't really have any idea of what she would make her first video/ her channel about. She began thinking about her past when suddenly, it came to her mind...........
Cliffhanger!!!!! What do you think she will do? What do you think of the first chapter of my new book???? Comment and vote! I'll write a new chapter tomorrow but I won't upload it until I get at least one comment! Bye love you guys!!
мιѕѕ мιиισи