The roadtrip

Shoutouts to: roseate- SpotaDot live_dream_create_ for commenting ideas for this chapter and go checkout the books. They're perf!!!
Bethany's POV
It's currently 9:30 am and Amanda, Teala, Meg, Meredith, Lia, Alisha and I are buzzing with excitement as we put all of our bags into the van. Since we had a week to spend time with each other, We have decided to just relax today then go to Disney land for the next 3 days, then explore the country side for 2 days and then end it off with a movie marathon at my house. Within the next 10 minutes, all of our bags are put into the van and we are all in our seats and talking to each other. My mum and Meredith's mum are taking turns driving so us girls can catch up with news and because none of us have really received our driving licenses yet. At the moment we're all wearing comfy clothes since we're going to be in the van for the next 1-3 hours (don't really no hour long it takes to get to Disneyland since I don't live in California). (Outfits are listed above)

Skip 2 hours
Teala's POV
After 2 hours of sitting in a cramped up van, we stopped for a lunch break. We stopped at McDonald's and get out to order individually. I get a chilly sauce with spicy chicken Mcwrap with large fries and a coke. Once we all got our lunch we dug in and checked our social media with the free wifi. On Instagram I posted a pic of my meal with the hashtag: #roadtriplunch. Then on Twitter I tweeted: having a great time with @bethanymota, @mbm24, @maybaby, @alishamarie, @merebear and @liamariejohnson. The girls also posted similar stuff their social media and by the time I finished my lunch and finished checking my social media, everyone finished their lunch and were ready to get back into the van.
Meredith's POV
(Skip 1 hour)
We finally arrived at our hotel that we're staying in. It's called 'Hotel Disney" (a/n I made it up) and we are in our rooms. The mums are in one room then me and Teala are sharing a room. Bethany, Meredith and Meg are sharing and Lia and Alisha are sharing too. So altogether we booked 4 rooms. Tealas and my room has a fabulous view of the entrance of Disney Land since our hotel is pretty close to the Theme park. Once we were all settled in and unpacked, the mums let us explore the place before dinner. We all decided to go on a small shopping spree. We went into Forever 21, Pacsun, Mac, Urban Outfitters and American Apparel. I spent over 150$$$$$ but it was worth it for the first day. At round 6, we came back to the hotel so we could get changed for dinner. I had a shower and washed my hair to we'll the drowsiness and tiredness from the road trip. I got out of the shower and changed into my sparkling navy blue dress. While the others were having a shower and getting changed, I straighten my long brown hair and applied some makeup on my face. I put on foundation, concealer, blush, bright red lipstick, smoky eyeshadow, eye liner and mascara. By the time I finished everyone was dressed but still had to put on makeup do I got some time to go on my phone. I just scrolled through my social media and before I know it, everyone was ready. We all decided to go to the restaurant 10 minutes away from the hotel. We all walked there and we were exhausted by the time we got there since we did a lot of walking while we were shopping. At the restaurant i ordered a simple lasagne and water. Over dinner, we talked about what we were going to do tomorrow after going to Disneyland. In the end, we decided we would hangout in the hotel pools. After paying for the diner, we walked back to the hotel. As soon as i got into my room, I changed, removed my makeup and flopped onto my bed. I was out like a light as soon as my head touched the pillow.

Hey guys, sorry I haven't uploaded in awhile. I made this long for a reason. Please comment whose POV should be in the next chapter and I will include it and your name. Remember to vote and comment!!!
YouTubeHarmoniser