Macbarbie07

*Hey guys, I promised I would update once I got at least 1 comment and I did, I give a shoutout to Lyzerino for being the first to comment on my first chapter and for being my first follower. I hope you enjoy and you my read on now!*
Bethany's POV
'I've just started a new YouTube channel and I don't know what it should be about." Thought Bethany. After 10 minutes of thinking and and digging into old memories, she finally found out what she wanted her YouTube channel tone about.
"I got it, I got it!!!!!! I know what my YouTube channel is going you about. It's going to be about make up!! Teala and Mandy used to always talk about the famous makeup shop that they used to go to buy their make up. What was it called? Oh yeah, it was Mac and Sephora. I'll go and buy some make up and then I'll make a haul video and post it up on YouTube.

*2 hours later*
"I finished making the video and now I'm ready to upload it but what should I call the video. Huh, I'll just call it my first video. I don't care!"
After posting it on YouTube, I went to have a nice cool shower and I went to get some snacks and I resumed watching YouTube videos.

* Mr Mota's POV*
I hear Beth upstairs singing and actually being happy for the first time in forever. When I go into her room I find her on her computer and I find makeup all over the floor. Wait makeup? That weird!! My daughter Bethany does not have makeup and hardly ever puts it on!M what happened to my daughter.
"Bethany what it all this makeup doing on your floor?"
"Oh, hey dad! I just bought a bunch of makeup for my first YouTube video."
"Ok. Do whatever that's safe and floats your boat."
"Thanks dad!"

Who's POV should I do next? Teala's or Amanda's? I'll updated once I have 2 comments and 2 votes.
Bye
ᗰIᔕᔕ ᗰIᑎIOᑎ