Oh yeah.......

*I am soo sorry I didn't upload yesterday but I was busy with church and I was to lazy to write. I'm so sorry and I hope you accept my apology. That's all, you may read now.*

Amanda's POV
For the last couple of days I've been really bored I miss my friends and now I'm on YouTube, which is a cool website where you can watch videos that people all over world made and posted, and I'm just browsing for something to watch when I come across a video with someone that looks like one of my friends from my old school. What's her name again? Oh yeah, Bethany. I continue to watch and it ends up she now really likes make up and she still remembers us all talking about cosmetics and stuff. Oh I really mis her and Teala.

Teala's POV
I'm on YouTube, which I recently discovered and I come across this video that has someone that looks like my old friend Bethany. I watch the whole video and it is really Bethany. Afterwards I realise how much I miss her and Amanda. "I know, I'll ask mum if she still has Amanda and Bethany's phone numbers and then I can call them and chat to them and we can make A group chat on iMessages so we can keep in contact."
I went and asked her mum for their phone numbers and luckily she still had them, so I went up to my room to get my phone and called them. We talked for a long time each and both of them agreed to make a group and the asked for each other number so they can keep in touch with each other.

Oohhh what's going to happen next?? Comment what you want them to do together? Go shopping? Go to the beach? Have a girls day out? Anything will be accepted!
Bye
ᴍɪss ᴍɪɴɪᴏɴ