Chapter 4:

"So he isn't the other type?" Mia asked through a text message after she saw my messages with crazykid. By the 'other type', she was referring to guys like Phil who fall for every girl they meet online. But I knew by now that crazykid was obviously far from that; I don't really trust him yet, but I trust my own gut feelings that he's a decent guy compared to other online jerks. 

I replied, "Yeah, he isn't. He seemed to dislike my fake cousin for asking him such a question, and he even told her to get lost."

Mia: Not surprised XD

Me: Anyways, what's up?

Mia: Chatting( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Me: Wow. No shit Sherlock.

Mia: Then why'd you ask me, 'Sherlock'?

Me: I was just testing to see if you had brains.

Mia: And the test results?

Me: Brain not found.

Mia: Whatever -_-

Me: Thank you, I know I am awesome.

Mia: - _ -

With a laugh, we ended the chat with some random emojis. Then, taking Instagram, I switched to my main account from my puppy's account and saw one message from crazykid again. Again? I thought he might actually be holding a little grudge against me, since after all, it's supposedly my cousin who had messaged him asking him about me and she had been insinuating that he might've a crush on me because of his chats. But it seems like he doesn't care that it's my cousin and would keep chatting. Well, honestly, I appreciate him for that; that's how a person with no bad intentions should be. If I were in his place and someone asked me the same thing, I'd tell them to get lost and continue my chats with absolutely no awkwardness because I know what I'm doing and that I haven't got any intentions. On the other hand, if I really had some evil intentions in mind, I'd bring that up in our chat every now and then and hesitate to chat with them anymore.

 On the other hand, if I really had some evil intentions in mind, I'd bring that up in our chat every now and then and hesitate to chat with them anymore

(We're not native English-speakers)

After one final laughing emoji from my side, the next thing crazykid asked me was what I was doing, just like always.

'I'm watching TV. But after some time, I'll go outside to walk my puppy.'

'Ohh'

'Yeah'

'Mm
*upside down smiling emoji*'

'*Random emojis*'

Seems like his craziness is contagious and now it's catching up to me too. I'm using completely irrelevant and useless emojis here and there, even while chatting with my friends. I really am mirroring his texts a lot, especially his legendary 'lol'. Being a person who talked a lot, I rarely used the internet shortforms of words though I knew all of them well. But here I was, using 'lol' and 'lmao' every now and then.