The fakie

Excited guys? Today's the surprise revealing day🌚!

So let's see... who that guy Arvind was, first of all.

 who that guy Arvind was, first of all

This is from Arvind's POV, by the way. And texting Nick.
Arvind was asking about me, if I was good or bad. However, his response "ik, what u want" seemed a bit annoyed about Arvind asking him.

Ok, now that was the WORST reason to ask about someone's character, but Arvind just had to

Ok, now that was the WORST reason to ask about someone's character, but Arvind just had to. He couldn't find a better reason -_-
And Nick's response this time wasn't annoying, it was rather supportive of me. Like he was taunting Arvind for thinking that I'm bad because I never smiled during class.

 Like he was taunting Arvind for thinking that I'm bad because I never smiled during class

His responses now were clearly mad and annoyed, with that bold italic font and tone. I found it nice of him though, to support me. And his usual "get lost".

Now comes the twisted part of why I lied though I knew he was just standing up for me. And how I already knew Arvind's message from his point of view as well.

Because it was me.
Arvind, is me. There's no Arvind involved here, it's just me and me alone.

Wondering why I did that, why I pranked him again though he did prove he didn't like me that way and only considered me a friend?

I wanted to know how he found me, good or bad. If he was just a fake friend who hated me or if he did find me a good friend indeed.

And now he proved it too. He was a good friend.

To him, being good or bad was so significant, like he was so sensitive. Like a little kid who tells that his classmate is 'bad' or 'good'. It isn't used much by older people.

But he never lashed out on me though he's very sensitive and always asked questions that weren't personal at all, while he didn't care to know about the accounts asking him about me and never leaked any information about me except that I'm good, which isn't a useful information. He was even angry/annoyed at them, clearly because he didn't want to tell them about me.

Consider his question too "why do you want to know about her?"
The question word is 'why?'.
Not 'what?'
Because if it were someone else, I'm sure they would've asked that instead. It shows they don't care.
That's how Phil was when I did the same trick on him, and he straight up asked "yeah sure, what do you wanna know about her?".

He didn't love me at all, if he did, he wouldn't want to leak info about me. Not that I care, I know I'll be single my whole life. That's what I like.
But I do like a male bff who can stand up for me like any bff does. I tried to befriend Phil as much as I could, but he only wanted to get committed. To be a couple.

This guy was different. I just knew it.