6

Craig pov:

Tweek and I technically just skipped all of 3rd period because it was gay to just be there. I actually got to know Tweek today, he is a chill guy and I would like for him to become good friends with me.

"Hey Tweekers wanna hang and play video games at mine this afternoon?"

Tweek look at me with a smile
"Well sure but it depends on what games you have."

Ohhhh so he is one of those boys isnt he?

"Well you can find out when you come, Clyde and Token will probs be there with us."

"Oh it is ok" Tweek says smiling at me.

We decide to drive back to school just in time for Gym which is probs the gayest class out there.

"So who is the gym class?" Tweek says walking with me down the hallway to the gym.

"Oh it is a mystery Tweekers"

Tweek pouts, oh he is cute. Wait what? Why am I saying this? I just met him, when I think of it more I look into his eyes and kinda ist daydream.

"Uhhh Craig?" Tweek says going a peach colour.

"Ok but fuck your eyes are such a pretty colour."

He goes full on like an apple.

"T-thanks" he says smiling and we decide to walk a bit faster so we aren't late.

We walk in and walk to the lockers.

Tweek pov:

Craig Tucker? The one and only Craig Tucker just complemented my eyes wtf? Oh just wow I just don't believe it!

Anyway we walked into the Gym and walked straight to the locker.

"Aye wasusp my dudes!" Clyde rocks up with Stan and Token.

"Yeah wasusp!" Craig says flipping them off

Clyde pouted while Stan just fist bumped me

"Get out there you guys and do some laps!" Gym teacher Mr Franklin said walking in.

We all walk out and jog, I decided to jog a more faster pace with Craig while Token and Stan was a normal good pace while Clyde was jogging and puffing with Bebe (his ex gf), I find it funny how they still flirt and stuff even tho they aren't dating.

Ngl Craig is a decent runner, compared to the kids at my boarding school they were nothing compared to me for the first time someone could keep up with my paste with running.

"Sprinter Tweekers?" Craig says puffing a bit.

"Yup!"

In the last 100 metres I decided to sprint to get it done with.

Craig came in a few seconds after me.

"Fuck your fast dude" Stan says finishing off with Token, Nicole and Wendy.

Clyde and Bebe come jogging in and Clyde looks like he wants to khs Rn idk why.

"Fuck it y'all are just better than me" Clyde says puffing like a train.

"You would be good at football tweek!" Wendy says patting his shoulder.

"Well I-I could give football a shot but I do play baseball which is more my sport."

"Tweek! Guess you will playing with marsh and I!" Clyde says putting his arms around both of us.

"Lay off Donovan." Stan says getting Clyde's arm off of him.

*bell rings*

We all sprint off to the lunch area for a quick snack.

"Guys we are skipping this last few lessons!" Craig says.

SNAPCHAT

Craig: who wants to go home with me and Tweek?

Kenny: I'm down

Clyde: same

Stan: yeah I will too

Token: yeah I will

*The others decided to stay*

"Wow tweek first day and skipping?" Craig says in a sarcastic voice.

I giggle

We all meet in the car park and go to Craig's house

"Ok so what are we gonna do?" Stan says grabbing a coke out of the fridge.

"Uhhh so we are gonna play some Mario party!" Craig says

Fuck yes this is my strength I'm not gonna tell anyone!

*20 minutes later*

"I give up" token says walking away to get another can of coke.

"Fuck I hate everything" Stan says and Kenny wasn't playing he was just watching.

It is just me, Clyde and Craig in.

"Omg I hate this Sm" Craig says

Nobody knows but I use to do this shit with bot for 20 hours straight in my free time.

"YOUR GOING DOWN TWEEK" I jump a little from Clyde's yelling.

"Clyde you ducking dumb ass" Craig says flipping him off

Clyde gets out

Then he pouts and whines, Token and Kenny tell him to stfu.

Stan high fives me.

It was about 6pm, we all decide to leave for tonight.

Clyde decides to Stay over at Craig's, I realised I lives across from Craig.

So I walk home and go to bed thinking today was a good day for once in my life. Life is starting to get better for me :)

—————-

TY FOR ALL THE SUPPORT I APPRECIATE IT <333