12

Craig pov:

Tweek and I were having a hang out session and sleep over tonight so we can just go to the party together tomorrow, on the way back to my place we pick up some boos.

Today was pretty dull so that is why we are doing this shit. For the last 6 months my parents have been busy with work so they weren't home they were in Denver or something.

I look a the road with a dull mind, I sigh.

Tweek looks at me concerned while humming to the music playing in the car.

"Are u ok Tucker?"

I look at Tweek with a weak smile.

"Yes I am ok just been a dull day today"

"It really was"

Tweeks says sighing

"Will Ruby be at ur place tonight?"

Tweek says grabbing some gum out of his bag.

"Uhh I think she is at Karen's for the night and they will be heading to the party as well with Kenny and Stan. Btw u better be giving me some of that gum"

I put my hand out.

Tweek giggles

"Okkk here"

He gives me a strip

I unwrap the piece of gum and put it in my mouth, I usually chew gum during class and get gum slips plus detentions for it. Kinda sucks...

——-
Arriving at home Tweek and I decide to get on the play station and play some GTA, Tweek usually watched me play while drinking his coffee, It was very cute.

I get a buzz from Snapchat from 'Cry baby' that was my name for Clyde.

"I have that name for him too" Tweek giggles cutely.

I love Tweeks laugh, it gives me butterflies every time.

Snaps between Craig and Clyde:

Clyde:
You coming or what?

Me:
Yeah when does it start tomorrow?

Clyde:
Yeah it starts at 7pm

Me:
Ok great I'll bring Tweek with me tomorrow!

Clyde:
Btw bring a pack of cruisers of white claws.

Me:
Uhh ok?

——-
Few minutes later

Tweek pov:

Craig decided to pop on Bo Jack horseman since we got bored of GTA. I got a bit sleepy, I placed my head on Craig's shoulder. He seemed to have a small shade of pink across his face how cute.

I snuggle up to the blankets more and decide to doze off. Craig didn't bother me too much while I do my beauty sleep.

My dream once again was like every night, the dreams both me and my soulmate have.

Been having this dream for months now.

At this point I'm still wondering if it was really Craig who is dreaming the same thing as me. Soulmates change over time my mother said, so let's hope my future doesn't change with Craig.

'I am going to love this boy no matter what'

I opened my eyes in a shock, I looked around, I checked my phone. It was 2am, Craigs arms were around me. He was very warm, his hugs remind me of a bear idk why.

I realised that those words came out of my dream, I couldn't hear their voice properly to take notice if I knew their voice but it was monotone like Craig's.

What if he is

Mine

——-
Sorry for my long break guys just lost motivation, I will be back with more books and chapter for the next 2 months or so.