8

Craig pov:
I decided today I would walk to school with Tweek today because I'm a nice enough and slack fo drive and deal with Fatass on the road (Cartman). He gives me road rage most of the time.

"Ok let's go!"

Tweek says walked out with his coffee since he forgot it.

Ok but ngl he kinda looked cute, I mean wait why am I saying this!?

"Uhhh hello?" Tweek says waving his hand in my face

I laugh and has a pastel red coloured face

"Sorry I was just day dreaming about solar system."

Im just so good at making excuses

"Uhhh ok?" He says while taking a sip of his coffee

We lived close to the highschool, and Ruby was getting at life so I didn't worry about her just left a note to not forget her keys.

South Park is a very small town soooo I know my way around here very well.

"Soooo have you heard?" Tweek says while kicking rocks on the footpath

I look at him confused.

"What?"

He stares back and rolls his eyes

"My mum told me that dreams can sort soulmates and if you find them and confess to eachother then you found them and shit and I have been having the most annoying dream for the last 14 days.

"Oh really?"

He stares at me in stress
"I-it's been bugging me all the time because it's just nothing the whole dream just-"

"Darkness?"

"Y-yes it is so sad" tweek says about to have a breakdown.

Fuck I think Tweek Tweak is my soulmate, this is too much I'm not gay I'm straight but dw I support but I'm just not gay I might be bi? Well to be honest Rn I'm questioning myself thanks to this soulmate thing.

We were almost at school and sees Kenny and Stan get out of the car and waved at us.

We wave back then we come jogging and welcoming eachother and whatever.

"So not skipping Tucker?" Stan says budging me playfully

I flip him off
"No I don't feel like it"

Tweek pouts, cute.

"Why not?"

"Well first we need to get to college and not be on the streets for the rest of our lives."

Kenny and Stan look at me surprised

"Wow Tucker is interested passing highschool?" Kenny says laughing.

I give him a death stare

"Fuck off mccormick" and I flip him off happily and glad I did.

Chapter 7 and 8 are short chapters to the time I had off soooo here it is I will loose a longer chapter later this week so be patient guys

<3