Chapter 5

From here on out,I work as one with the guild of Mayleen and she herself with her team. At registering,I was at an average to start my own roster of fighters. With that in mind,I was given a free lot with a little house for my team roster. The guild admin says that you can expand and improve your team house as long as it does not extend the limit of the plot. The plot was neighbors to Mayleen's team house so it was easy for the communication between us. As I entered my team house,I felt emptiness of having start a team roster. I knew I needed some crew. Mayleen talks on my first mission as a new member of the guild. I came to pick my first mission. Mayleen suggested that I should do easy missions like creation missions. I decided to do a delivery mission. The mission's description it said:

"I beg of any volunteer to deliver me 2 packs of this guild's supply number 39. No further question must be asked rather than deadline of deliverance within the next 3 days of the date this mission came. Secure product promptly and you shall be rewarded."

"I'm coming as your acquainted partner. I want to see how you handle your first mission and so as my friend you saw last time."-Mayleen

"Lo'!"-Jenn

"I better get going. Where do I find supply number 39?"-Damian

"Follow me to our supplier. We shall be leaving after we get those packs immediately."-Mayleen

The supplier was a room filled with crates that had numbers. We were told not to open them because inside the crates emanate an enhancement inside the crate to prevent spoilage. What a neat way to sort their own race of goods. We have set off to the location where we are supposed to deliver the prerequisites to the customer. When we got there,we were surprised of someone taking hostage for a supply demand.

"You over there! This man is the one who requested the supply. If you want him alive,give me the goods he has requested."-Robber

He held unto the man a weapon that Mayleen rumors to be a weapon capable of blocking any attack against it's opponent. I had to fight him.

Either way I need to be known so that people will know my strength if I were to be their leader.

"Leave him alone. You don't want these getting spoiled do you?"

-Damian

I began taunting him by opening the crate.

"Make sure you know how to defeat me. Ever since I held unto this weapon, no one as been able to defeat me."-Robber

I lashed out my weapon as swiftly as I could but my attacks were blocked. I needed to find this guy's weakness or he's gonna kill me.

"Should we help him?"-Jenn

"Let's wait! He seems to be thinking of a plan."-Mayleen

"I need to try this on you!"-Damian

So I tried this procedure. I first have to strike with my weapon to see if I'm correct.

"Hyah!(I knew it)"

I land a melee attack after the first. While I punched his body,it felt like the opposite of a solid ribcage. This must be a side effect of that weapon. So I tried it the second time. Only this time,he knew my plan.

I was knocked out because of that and I felt weak after the blow. With only less time to fight. I went in fist first and weapon last. His arm and head bled badly as I lashed it all against him. The enforcers have arrived due to Mayleen calling reinforcements.

"Who are they?"

"A class of the keepers of the law. They enforce the laws between the borders of this land but they're a different level."

"How'd you surpass it's enchantment?"

"Want my advice? Don't rely on one strategy. Get it straight to your skull. Your bleeding bad."

"I thank you for your patronage. Now then,my goods?"

"Ah! Here."

"As for saving my life,I shall bestow upon thee one of which you must choose. These are one of the ancient art that has been handed down by those who choose their fate." He showed me images from his two palms.

"That one is the art of the tamers of darkness. They can turn the tides of the opponent equal to the hate that the user has contained and they can make allies with those who have fallen to the darkness with the will to change a person. The other is the art of the muses of light. They have spells that can bring equilibrium to the flight of battle and show the light of the bright path. Now which art will you be willing to keep?"

"Hmm? With that art,you can be more of help to the tides of battle." I know and I choose what I chose so..

"I will keep the art of the tamers of darkness."

"Touch the palm that shows the art of the tamer." With a brave heart,I touched the palm with the art of the tamers. Now that I have it,I shall use it wisely. As I regain my sight,the man disappears with his last message.

"Another shall carry this gift. Be it ally or enemy,he shall bear it."

"Incredible. Much as I was expecting."-Mayleen

"Aw now I wish we had you as our member."-Jenn

"I need to figure these things out."-Damian

"One day you will and hey! With that kind of art,your team rank can be promoted to the next rank. With a new rank,you'll get to go on greater missions that reward you greatly."-Mayleen

Meanwhile,Damian's sister and her husband whom had connections within this unearthly world continues on their journey to find his brother. Her husband tells her how he got out and into Earth.

"Hey I've been longing to ask you. Why'd you came to our world in the first place? You know what this world is capable of right."

-Damian's sister

"Well its a long story on the way. I knew that I was from the world we left but I had no clue how I got there. Truth is,that is the question I longed to ask. I got more and more information along the way. I felt all the perks of life that is called emotions. Sooner or later,my goal changed. Maybe someone or something is bothering me that I longed to ask. I took on a journey that is needed for my return. I forgot the face of that elder but his identity was forbidden. Only the quests he gave me resides. After I left,I started my new life on earth. Nothing seems to have changed but I feel that this world has changed due to the death of the emperor. The emperor they have right now is questioned by all of the people here. They took no word from the emperor. Now I have never faced him myself but they say he is ranked as emperor due to the strength that took him to the thrones of the late emperors. Now I feel this world has gone to a change of phase and this ain't gonna end well."-D'ssister'shusband(name will be revealed when I find him a name: DSH)

"Let's think less of that. Focus our eyes on the bullseye."

-Damian's sister

"Did I ever tell you how I met you after I got to earth?"-DSH

"You should tell me some other time. Hehehe!"-Damian's sister