Chapter 10

Their plan was to catch a kingdom's attention. It almost seems impossible due to large groups of soldiers acting as fortresses. To send the message they need to go to a neighboring part of Serkimoth where their call should be heard just enough for a kingdom to respond. The phase begins by going to an open view area where their signals could be heard but it is also risky since they might get caught by the enemy. The people need to get the enemy soldier's armor enough to disguise themselves around them. With few of the members about to be turned into enemies,the group of Damian and Mayleen will infiltrate the prisoners with an alarming chance not knowing the enemies strength.

"Whatever we do here cannot change anything of our dear friends now. I feel uneasy about slaying our comrades. If there were another option to bring them back I would but the enemy tends to use their lives as a means of defense. Now I will lead charge. Do what it takes to win."

We pushed our wave within the crowds of our enemies. Looking at some of the guild's members, we did not hesitate to fight them. At the center of the fierce army field,we have visions of our targets. A blue green hooded man that let out it's arm weaving our enemies under their command and a man caped in the colors of wine with hair colored in blue and styled as if he was insane. This man grinned as he found Damian looking straight at both of them and with the hooded man they jumped and greeted us at their camp site. The hooded man begins to clap and their armies charge toward us. Damian and May's group got separated from the seige.

"Surprising how you got far this fast. No don't look at them while I'm in the one talking. Tell me what will you achieve in killing us?"

"What will you achieve in turning us against each other?"

"A new world order or better yet a revolt against kingdoms from all the world has to offer. Something wrong?"

"Why?," A person like him who got problems against this world is no better than a terrorist."Exactly what your thinking right now. Oh wait! My henchman wants to tell you something." His henchman who was in blue green hood stood in front of me. He began uttering words to me. The language is something that only exotic people would speak but the words he spoke made me realize that it was a spell.

"Raahhh!," He shouted. "You! What kind of preposterous spell are you weaving?,"

"Why? What did you felt? More importantly what was your spell gonna do to me?," I asked hastily not knowing what he was gonna do to me.

"He is one of those who possess a rare power embedded to those who had been passed on to carry it. I warn you Devur. He has power but we might have a chance as you can see. He hasn't master some of it's abilities yet the power goes stronger as his power itself gathers more power strength."

Devur slammed his hand on the ground and knocked my group away from me. He insists on challenging me not knowing any reason why. Unsure of my odds, I am technically outnumbered by the fact that he has a sorcerer as a henchman. Fire surrounded as if it is a battle circle between me and Devur. All he got in his pocket were rope and knife. In that moment, he armed his knife then closed on him. As a defense,he made fire erupt from the ground which he was able to move away from his own speed. He finally got close to him and striked his heart but he was able to block it with his arm ending up bleeding. He continuously fought him off by hitting his vitals like his knees and arms.

With only one arm,he could only give minimum power from his single hand. Damian took chances on disabling his arm. He was hit but suddenly I got knocked back. His henchmen then healed him back and all of his wounds got better. What's worst is he is collecting power and getting minions from his henchman's command while the pillar of fire died down.

He then raised the pillar back and left an example of being hurt by the pillar by letting some of their enemies take the burn from it leaving it's corpse crisp to a second. Now surrounded with my previous comrades that were under his command, he was forced to back off to be burnt from the pillar of flame. But then his enemies died down after team Venzir and his group disturbed Devur's henchman.