I love you?

|Dr. Flug's POV

Finally some peace and quiet. Demencia seems clingy lately because Black Hat is on a meeting at Vegas (for some reason) with his fellow villains–or just his subjects since he proclaimed that he was the best villain among them.

5.0.5 has been happy as he watches his favorite cartoon eating marshmallows but on some occasions I call him to help me on my inventions or devices.

And after hours of sitting here making, twisting, turning, and painting on this device where it can tell your true intentions–I can finally sleep.

"Flug!" Demencia called out making me sigh–a long and heavy sigh.

I turned my head to her and see that she was grinning as she walk on the ceiling.

Oh boy, I immediately put the device in the drawer where it is safe in case–no, because she'll drop down at the table as always.

And she did.

Thanks goodness.

"What is it now Demencia?" I asked.

"I'm bored~" she said as she leaned back.

"And do you think I can help you with that?" I asked again as an answer leaning backwards because she started to lean forward.

"Yes!" She exclaimed as she widely grins.

"How about 5.0.5? I'm sure he is better at curing your boredom," I told her and her face turned sulky.

I guess she did went to him first but failed miserably.

"Just go and sleep and until your beloved Black Hat will come back," I added as I try and push her away.

"No!" She shouted making me raise an eyebrow.

"What do you mean no?" I asked.

"I mean no. Want me to say it in Spanish, No~" she replied making me chuckle in disbelief.

"Sorry, but I have to continue my work and rest. You think I'm capable of working 24/7?!" I exclaimed to which she nodded.

I mean she wasn't wrong though but–

Anyways, I got out of my chair and got the finished device out from the drawer.

I walked towards the huge glass cabinet to put it there but I should have known better that Demencia would steal it from my hands.

"Oh~ What's this thing?" She said as she fiddled with it.

My heart started beating fast for who knows what she will do with it–for she may destroy my hours of work.

"Give it back Demencia!" I said as I reach for it but she was a bit tall that I could not grab it.

She was giggling making me more annoyed.

I tried grabbing it many times but she kept on dogging it.

Then at some point, I finally grabbed it making the both of us stumble and fall to the ground.

I fell on top of her making me blush and also her as I could see her cheeks blush red.

I immediately got off and out the device in the cabinet then helped her up but as I did so, she said words I thought only Black Hat would hear.

"I love you," she started saying and realizing what she said she started to out her hands on her head.

"No I don't! I only love Bla–Flug!" She shouted once again making me flustered.

I looked at the device and I realized that it worked! But what in the world is happening right now?!

I grabbed the device and turned her back to normal.

"That's not true..." She was saying in between her breaths.

"Want me to do it again?" I teased her making her angry as I grin.

"I'll kill you," she mumbled as I gently put back the device.

"Aw~ But didn't you love me?" I said making me laugh and she charges at me making me fall but I could not stop laughing as I see her flustered face.

"Shut up," she then sounded sad making me slowly stop laughing.

She looked down and I sighed as I shot a side glance. I got up and called to her but amazingly she won't look at me.

"Demencia~ Yohoo~" I called but she won't look and just continue on shaking her head.

"Black Hat's here," I said but realized that won't work anymore.

"Love," I called as I cross my arms making her look up and I could see her eyes were started to get teary.

She charged unto me but this time I caught my balance as she hugs me and I hugged her back.

"So..." She said as we still hugged.

"Yeah," was all I said and she tightens the hug, so did I.

We felt being crushed by 5.0.5 who suddenly hugged us but instead of being annoyed, we smiled and look at each other.