That's how to be forgiven

The sounds of rain was heard inside the manor making everyone feel at ease since this was their favorite weather.

Black Hat was sitting down on his chair at his office reading the daily newspaper while drinking a cup of wine poison.

5.0.5 was sleeping since this was the best time to do so.

Demencia was at her room sulking that Dr. Flug forgot to give her a gift-it's not her birthday but it was the day she set foot to this manor and did her first assignment. Black Hat gave her the a peck on the cheek since she kept bugging him to do so even though he knows while 5.0.5 made her a card yesterday and made her a cake.

Dr. Flug obviously forgot since he was working too much and just didn't notice when Demencia stormed into his lab and yelled at him.

Feeling guilty he decided to do something while finishing his projects.

Then there was a knock on the door, Dr. Flug was the one who usually opens it but he didn't making Black Hat mad and went to Demencia and called her to do it.

Demencia groaned as she got up from her bed and leave the Black Hat doll she was hugging on top of her bed.

She went to the door as she mumbles, "Where did that nerd go to anyway? Dumb nerd making me do his work."

She finally opened the door to see a drenched Dr. Flug.

Let's be honest, if a man did something like this it would be cringe-y, but what if the smartest man does it?

"Wow, real mature of you to use a hose. I can't believe you didn't do this when there was rain a while ago," she said as she leaned on the door and crossed her arms.

"Demencia, I am so sorry for..." He started as the water continues to pour down on him.

"For?" She said as she raised her eyebrow.

"Wait, are you seriously crying?" She added because she can see the tears through the water and paper bag. She was used to it apparently.

"For forgetting your special day. I-I know you won't forgive me until your hearts content b-but I can make it up to you if you have something you want then I m-may give it t-to you," he stutters some words as he shivers.

"You're getting cold aren't you?" She said as she fixes her posture almost laughing at the site she's seeing.

"Y-Yeah," he said and smiled.

She sighed and grabbed the collar of his coat then kissed him making her wet in the process due to him not letting go of the hose.

He thinks that he shouldn't bring it down yet.

She broke the kiss when she too suddenly felt the cold on her skin and looked at his hand which was holding the hose.

She gently grabbed the hose from him making him wonder what she will do next.

She smiled and so did he but then before he was going to talk and probably kiss her again, she directed the hose towards his face and laughed hysterically.

"Damn it lizard!" He cursed as he tries and dodge the hose.

And now he was fully drenched when she turned off the hose and twirled it as she looks at him very proudly.

She wanted something sweet and sour to do to him since she got hurt and can't just give in just easily..

"You're fully forgiven Flug~" she said as she threw the hose to the ground and walked back to the manor.

"You better clean up since señior Black Hat doesn't want his hallways wet," she even warned him to make him at least scared.

He scoffed and didn't think that this was possible. He laughed and removed his paper bag as soon as he entered the manor closing the door behind him.