Merry Crisis-It's Merry Christmas Demencia

Christmas, a lovely day for everyone to celebrate besides the Black Hat organization but he makes exceptions.

He would wear a black sweater with Santa dying or being melted while drinking boiling poison.

"It's crisis day!!" Demencia shouted from the rooftop making sure she was heard.

Dr. Flug sighed and corrected her but she doesn't mind because she was busy decorating which Black Hat didn't mind if she doesn't include his office and bedroom.

And of course, she placed mistletoes in different areas: the door of Dr. Flug's lab, on the ceiling of the kitchen, and by the fireplace.

She placed them carefully so she can make the move–this is one of the things she love on Christmas besides the presents.

Dr. Flug wasn't watching her all the time because he was working despite the holidays–he still has to work his butt off.

5.0.5 was the cook of the team so he made the delicacies for dinner.

Black Hat was still torturing children in his office with a bright smile. He knows where the mistletoes are and he'll definitely avoid them.

"Nerd! Come here will you!" Demencia called out making him sigh and go to her.

He was about to go out from the door but Demencia stood there making him stop and be under it.

He raised his eyebrow knowing she has planned something. And all the things she has planned were bad since it was pranks and trying to tease him and Black Hat. She successfully does so to 5.0.5 so she doesn't to it to him anymore since it became boring.

He could see her mischievous grin making him sweat and look around if she held something but she showed her hands with nothing on it.

"So, why did you call me and why are you standing by the door?" He asked so things could just be over.

She pointed up and making him slowly look up. After seeing the mistletoe, he ran for his life but Demencia already handcuffed him to her while he was looking.

He fell and she dragged him by the door so they can be under the mistletoe.

He stood up and looked her annoyed. How did he not see this coming? Well, the reason for that was because she was chasing around Black Hat last Christmas. But she changed her target for this year.

Already kissed by Miss Heed, he didn't want anyone else to kiss him for he'll remember her instead of a different girl but Demencia? I wonder how or what will happen. It won't mean anything to him, right?

"Here I come!" She said and still trying to break free from the handcuffs but she was already his paper bag from his face until she was shocked–literal shocked, by a laser that Dr. Flug had on his pocket.

He was breathing heavily as he saw her fell to the ground with their wrists still linked to the handcuffs.

Her saliva going out of her mouth on the floor and he was trying to find the key but stopped when he knows that she swallows it.

Good thing he also has a pin and manage to learn how to pick locks–all kinds.

He rubs his wrists and looked at her once again then at the mistletoe. Removing it, he place it somewhere else where she least expects it.

He ordered the Hat Bots to move her inside her room so that he will continue on his work.

Dinner time has come and Black Hat ordered everyone on the dinner table. Demencia was a bit dizzy for she just woke up by Black Hat crashing her whole body which she didn't mind.