2 Sides

2 years ago...

"Marianna, you'll be late for your flight," a certain doctor told her fiancée who was still sleeping beside him.

"For all the times, you had to be late, it's the day to work for Black Hat at his own home," he thought to himself as he nudges and shakes her.

"Just...give me five more minutes," she groaned as she grabbed the blanket and put it over her. Flug sighed and rested his cheek on his palm as he glanced at her.

"If you weren't my fiancée, I would have beaten you up right now," he said making her wide awake.

"Hmm, then I wonder where I got this bruise from?" she said as she revealed her neck making him blush and look away.

"Just, go and get ready. I'll make you breakfast," he said and gets out of bed as he yawns and stretched but Marianna hugged him from behind making him look back and hold her arms.

"I wish you could go with me, Kenny" she cooed and he giggled. He faced her as he continued holding her hands then said," Don't worry about me. Besides after you'll go, it's my turn."

She hugged him so tight and he hugged back but only for a minute since airplanes don't stop when you wanted them to and they literally go on time.

As she was taking a shower, Flug went down to the kitchen and started making bacon and eggs for breakfast.

Time went y so quickly and now the two are at the airport hesitant to leave each other behind for one day.

He squeezed her hand making her smile as a sign of assuring him that everything will be fine.

The sound in the background said that her flight is about to go so she hurried after giving him a sweet kiss on the lips as she waves without looking back.

He put his hands on his pockets and hoped that everything will be fine. He didn't leave unless he saw her disappear.

That day left a scar on his heart. there were too many what-ifs on his mind that made him stressed out but no-he retrieved her body and injected lizard DNA since that was the one he was experimenting or studying.

The plane crash happened so unexpectedly that he wished that it should have been him but it was too late for that.

He spent days in the lab trying to revive her and he successfully did it. Black Hat still called the two despite what happened seems he need goons to do the job.

Present...

"Flug! Get your girlfriend off me!" Black hat shouted trying to pull her away and Dr. Flug tried too but she stuck like glue with hearts on her eyes.

"Demencia! Stop it and let's go!" he shouted and finally pulled her off making him fall and she be on top of him.

"Ugh, fine~ Bye Black Hat~," she said as she waved goodbye and followed Dr. Flug from behind.

"If only he was the one who called me his girlfriend~ But I can't believe you were my boyfriend," she said and laughed hysterically.

"You still are my fiancée Marianna," he said as he sat down and so did she.

"I'm only Black Hat's fiancée~," she said as she scrolls to Insta and likes all his photos. They finally took off to find the hero they will capture and torture.

"And the name's Demencia, nerd," she added as she moved her head to look at him.

"Uh-huh. I need to make a device to bring back your memories," he said making her lean back.