three

Y/N's POV

If I had to watch my back yesterday after riding on Takashi's bike, now I feel like I should be getting a bodyguard. Why?

"Hey Y/N, are you still single?"

I frowned, "do you have to rub it in my face that I am?"

He chuckled, "okay, I'd court you then."

I dropped my chopsticks and looked at him, he just went back to eating so I hit his back. He choked on his food and I instantly felt guilty and gave him water.

"Idiot, you don't just court someone because they said they'll marry you at a young age!"

"Y/N, we were apart for years. If I want somebody else, I would have done that but all these years I kept on thinking about you, okay?"

I hit his back again and he winced in pain

"Don't worry, if you don't like me then it's fine. You could reject me anytime, but at least give me a little chance to prove my sincerity towards you."

I sighed, nothing wrong with shooting a shot on him right?

I sat on my chair and sighed, if a bullet went straight to my head anytime I won't be shocked.

"Y/N-chan!" Ria, my clubmate, came in, "the new president will be meeting with us this afternoon!"

"Okay, Ria! Thank you," I smiled at her and went back into looking outside the window. I stood up when I saw Takashi walking in with Chieko beside him. She's telling him something and he looks uninterested. Hah! That's not the face he makes when I'm talking, I smirked at that thought.

"Yes, he's all yours now stop smirking like a creepy stalker," I flinched when Emma spoke beside me

"Fuck you," I said and sat down, she sat in front of me and smiled, "you planned it, didn't you?"

"Well, I kind of asked Chifuyu before why Mitsuya is still single despite the fact that a lot of girls tried to date him and he told me he's waiting for you," she said

I raised a brow at her, "you always pushed me to your brother."

"Cause you like him, dumbass! And honestly, I really think he likes you too but is too afraid to admit it," Emma smirked, "guess I'll be witnessing some drama soon."

I scrunched my nose, "as if."