thirteen

Y/N's POV

"So, you mean he got somebody pregnant, most likely Hayami at the same time you were pregnant with Mika?" Chieko clarified with a chip on her hand

Chieko and Emma decided to come over when I told them I have a tea for them. They didn't even reply, they just showed up with liquor and chips. Good thing Mika is already sleeping.

"Look, I know nobody expected Mitsuya to cheat but.." Emma stated, "it's a little.."

"So not him.." Chieko agreed while nodding, "are you sure Taka is the father?"

"She called him daddy," I shrugged, "and he did cheat, it's not impossible that they had sex, right?"

They both spaced out for a bit, "something's just not right, you know."

We changed topics until Draken picked Emma up. Chieko on the other hand decided to stay with me for the night.

"Hey, what was the kid's name?" she suddenly asked while drying her hair

"He called her Yua, so I guess that's it," I answered and she just nodded, "why?"

"Nothing, just curious," she answered

I stood up and looked at her, "I'll stay with Mika, you can stay here in my room."

Mika's been using Draken's room, especially because she wants Mikey to stay sometimes so might as well leave them alone.

I lied beside Mika and brushed her cheek softly, "you take the pain away, princess."

I kissed her forehead and hugged her to sleep. I just wish she won't have to know about Takashi, she looks happy with Mikey anyway.

I woke up and Mika is no longer beside me, but I heard the TV from downstairs so I guess she went down. I went down after washing my face and I saw Chieko brushing her hair while they're watching Tangled.

"Good morning, what do you want for breakfast?" I asked

"Oh, we cooked," Draken said which made me flinch, "Mika called Mikey and I just went with him."

I squint my eyes, "Mikey cooked? How's the food?"

"Hey, I know how to cook now!" he yelled and I laughed and went to him, he was pouting his lips while placing the bacons on the plate, "good morning, love."

"Yuck," I replied and got myself a glass of water

"Yuck? Wow, how sweet," he sarcastically said and designed a happy face on Mika's plate using the bacons, "is this cute enough?"