six

Y/N's POV

"Ohayou!" Emma groaned while we're walking on our way to school, "it's so boring without the guys around."

"I know, I miss seeing my brother and Mikey-kun run around the school grounds." I sighed

Draken, Takashi and Mikey-kun are now in the same school with Baji. Actually, all of them enrolled there so they could stick together, they said. Their class started last week and is a little out of way from ours, so they can't walk with us now.

Emma left the volleyball club to focus on her academics, I did the same since my boyfriend is no longer the president of the home economics club anyway.

"Mitsuya wants to pursue fashion, right?" Emma asked as we walked to our classroom, "which mean he's gonna need a model soon. Will I be seeing you in the billboards?"

I chuckled, "nah. He asked me but I told him I'm just not into it."

"Eh? Then he's gonna work with another girl?" Emma asked. The way she puts it into words somehow sparks the jealousy in me, but I have faith in him.

I smiled, "that's fine. It's Takashi, he won't do anything stupid."

Emma nodded, "you have a point. But we're gonna be separated as well. I'll pursue business, you'll pursue medicine!"

She pouted and I laughed at her, "we still have three years in high school, don't think about it yet."

"So? Middle school felt like yesterday and now we're on our last year!" she sat in beside me, "I guess time just won't slow down, huh?"

I smiled, I guess so. It's already my first anniversary with Takashi tomorrow and it feels like yesterday as well when he first dropped me off in my house.

The teacher came in and started their lectures since we'll be on our second week of school next week. They didn't give homeworks yet though, which means I can enjoy my weekend with my boyfriend tomorrow. Lunch came and Emma decided we'll just eat in our room.

From: Taka 

Hey gorgeous, it's lunch time. Eat up.

I smiled at his simple message and Emma groaned, "how can your boyfriend find time to text you? I'm so close to thinking Draken really replaced me already!"

I laughed, "well goodluck to him if ever. I'm gonna order his coffin now."

To: Taka 

Eating already! I miss you, are you gonna pick me up today?

I placed my phone down and listened to Emma talk about her future plans and her love-hate relationship with my brother as we ate, until her phone vibrated and her eyes instantly lit up, "guess your brother isn't cheating on me!"