one

Y/N's POV

"Y/N! You're gonna be late for school!" my mom yelled from the kitchen, I am wearing my socks now and immediately went down before she'll go up and start another round of pep talk, "you didn't even comb your hair!"

"I still look pretty anyway," I told her and took my bento box and placed it on my bag, grabbed a bread and placed it in my mouth, "byesh!" I couldn't talk well because of the bread.

I ran outside and ate the bread while on my way to school. It's my second year in middle school already and it's my first day. I didn't want to go to school today but I have no choice. My mom would definitely whoop my ass if I won't.

"Ohayou," Emma joined me while yawning, "fuck morning classes!"

"Emma, your words," Mikey-kun said, "good morning, Y/N-chin!" he greeted with his very friendly smile, I almost died!

Mikey-kun has been my crush for a long long time now but because he is Emma's brother, of course I didn't tell him. Emma knows though and she's cool with it since she also likes my brother, Draken. My brother and Mikey-kun are on their last year in middle school, which is kind of sad because they won't be around anymore next year.

"Ah, Mikey, Mitsuya's transferring on your class right?" Emma asked, I just kept on eating my bread.

"Yes, he said I'll meet him on the gate," Mikey-kun answered while scrolling on his phone, "I bet he's already there."

"Y/N, where's Draken by the way?" Emma asked while smiling. Mikey-kun made a face, probably disgusted at his sister's lovelife.

"I bet Mikey-kun could answer that question more, he didn't come home last night."

"I just know he was out drinking with Baji, who knows, they're probably floating at the ocean by now." I flinched at his statement.

Yes, that possibility of that happening at the moment is very high, but he was wrong cause we passed by Baji and Draken sitting on the street, passed out.

I shook my head, "you really like this guy Emma?"

"Why not? He is cool," she giggled and bent on Draken's level, I thought she's gonna caress his face or something but nope, she slapped them like SLAPPED THEM, even Baji! "WAKE THE FUCK UP LOSERS AND GO HOME!"

Mikey-kun started laughing so loud while I felt bad for their cheeks and their ears. Draken woke up first and stood up, "don't tell mom."

"You look stupid, Kenchin!" Mikey-kun is still laughing while Draken is now making Baji stand up.

"Shut the fuck up, shrimpy," he said and looked at me, "go home safely, okay? Text me if you want me to pick you up."

"I'll take her home, Kenchin! Don't worry." Mikey-kun volunteered which made me blush