nine

Y/N's POV

"Y/N, how are you?"

I sat in front of my father while giving him a blank stare. He contacted me and asked me to meet him. I haven't seen him for years, and now that his step-daughter is involved, he's suddenly here to meet me. How funny.

"Get straight to the point, I hate wasting my time."

He sipped on his tea and looked at me, "it wasn't Ken's fault. I asked him to keep it a secret, I'm sorry."

I looked away. I still haven't talked to Draken even though it's been five days. My mom scolded him as well. He kept sending me things but I ignored them.

Send them to your stepsister instead.

"Is that all? Cause I'm leaving," I was about to stand up when he spoke again, and I really wish he never did

"Can you give Mitsuya to Hayami instead?" I looked at him in disbelief, "your sister really likes him–"

"I don't have a sister," I said while glaring, "so stop addressing her that way."

"She's my daughter now, Y/N."

"Don't worry, I don't consider you my father so we will never be siblings in any way," I said and stood up this time

"You're gonna meet another guy out there," he continued, "your brother told me you'll pursue medicine, I can introduce you to some–"

"Give that to your desperate daughter then," I said and walked away

He's fucked up, and it makes me cringe that we share the same blood. Fuck, disgusting.

Takashi was waiting for me in another restaurant since Luna and Mana asked us to take them out. I wore my smile again as I walked in.

"Y/N-chan, Mana and I ordered for you!" Luna happily said as I sat beside her and across Mana, "do you like this?"

She got me a carbonara which made me chuckle, I liked her mom's carbonara so she probably thought carbonara is my favorite.

"Yes, love," I said and kissed her head, "thank you, Luna. Thank you, Mana."

They smiled and started eating again. I glanced at Takashi and he mouthed, you good? And I just nod at him.

We spent the day by playing at the arcade and buying sweet treats. Luna and Mana fell asleep right away when we reached their home so I tucked them on their beds.

"Baby," Takashi called as I went down. He tapped his lap so I went to him and sat there, "I love you."