Chapter 1

AN: I just want to say a few things before you start reading. This is the first fic I've ever posted! I've written quite a few but never felt confident enough with the final results. So, hopefully this one is good enough! (':

Warnings: This is a zombie apocalypse AU story. AU also as in BTS never existed as a group in this story. The acts of the characters are loosely based off of BTS' personalities but in no way related. I am not familiar with too many Korean customs, phrases, etc so I tried to avoid it as much as possible. I wouldn't want to use any of that in the wrong way. This story contains some smut but, I'm not very good at writing it. So, it's very minimal and not too descriptive. If you know what I mean. It will also contain a bit of blood, gore and lots of injuries. Guns, knives, all that stuff. A lot of loss for the main character. Some mentions of being taken advantage of (no rape). Drinking (of age). Lots of fluff and angst. Love. Main character death (kind of).

If you read this, I really hope you enjoy it! It's one hell of a ride, trust me. I will update very frequently since this story is completed, I've just been adding some finishing touches to each chapter.

I'll try to add in pics I used that inspired me for the storyline so I'll start with what gave me the idea to write this in the first place! Seokjin's ZOMBIE.ZIP photos:

ZIP photos:

A Different World

A Different World

64 days. It has been 64 days since the madness has all begun. I haven't slept in four days now, but I still remember day one like it was yesterday.