Chapter 3

You're now taking off to an unknown place on this mostly unknown man's motorcycle. He's in front of course, but you're in the back with Ella squished between you. Your bags are tied to the sides so your legs have to sit atop those. It's certainly not comfortable but you definitely fit.

He isn't riding too fast so you get to really take a look at your sad ass city. It's depressing as ever. Streets once filled with families, college students and tourists are now flooded with crashed cars, destroyed buildings, bodies, blood, glass, and these wandering creature things. This damn motorcycle really attracts them with the overly loud exhaust. Jungkook seems to be pretty skilled at dodging and avoiding them, though.

"Close your eyes, Ellie. We will be with your daddies soon," he reassures her. You can feel her shaking so you're sure that he could too.

It could be the lack of living men around your age that you've seen in the past few months, or this man is really attractive. The bad-ass facade was sexy, but the fact that he is taking care of you and treats children well is even sexier.

A few of the creatures get closer than we'd like and Jungkook grabs your hands to wrap around Ella, and then his waist. It's so firm there. You can't help but wonder about what he looks like shirtless for a second and snap out of it. It's been too long, you can't help it.

"Hold on tight!" he yells over the exhaust.

He speeds up drastically until you're in an older neighborhood that seems to have been hit less than yours in the city.

"Hey uh, Jungkook? Where exactly are we going?" you ask him as he parks his motorcycle on a trail leading to the woods.

"It's one of our hideouts. We need to walk from here or else we will attract the zombies."

You hop off of the motorcycle, lifting Ella with you as you jump. "You really think of this as a 'zombie apocalypse'?," you ask and chuckle at how ridiculous that sounds.

"Yeah. I don't know what else we would call it. It's almost identical to the movies, is it not?" You can see he gets defensive over his opinions but it's kind of cute to you.

"I guess you're right." You laugh and continue on the trail.

You all walk on the dirt trail for what feels like longer than your walk home from school from day one until you see what seems to be a camping area ahead with two boarded up school buses. It looks as if there's lots of people here if you need two whole school buses.

"Okay, we're here guys. Ready to see your daddies, Ella?" Jungkook whispers.

"Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" Ella cheers as he picks her up and covers her mouth.

"I know you're excited but we need to be quiet, okay?"

You are only a couple steps away from walking into one of the buses when you ask, "uhh, so exactly how many people are here?"

"Seven. Well, nine now. It was just me and my six brothers before I found you guys. We did have a lot more but lost them along the way," he says nonchalantly.

"You have six brothers!?"

"They're not my real brothers. We've all been friends for many years. C'mon, let's have you meet them now. They're gonna love you." He smiles then bangs rhythmically on the door, queuing the sounds of some very heavy-duty locks unlocking.

They're gonna love you? How would he know that already?

The door is opened by another exceptionally attractive man, taller, for sure, and most likely older than Jungkook. But, just as clean as Jungkook. Lovely, they'll all be as clean as a whistle while you're just a complete ball of filth.